Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 31st, 2022, 09:41 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Tracer - (Design Phase)

Ah, good point!
Old August 31st, 2022, 10:28 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was thinking if Adventurer isn't what people want, then Crime Fighter or Fighter would be the way to go. Vigilante was my least favourite just because that's more a Bat-Family faction at this point.

She would give F4 a back up bonder though, so if Reed fell they'd still be getting bonding. There could be a potential unfun factor if you bring Tracer + D.Va though, since F4 don't really use the X marker, it could be bringing a lot more durability since Tracer could move D.Va if you sacrifice a Reed turn or two near the start of the game.

I can bump her height to 5 if we want to go by mini. I personally lean towards canon heights but I'm not fussed either way.
Old August 31st, 2022, 07:54 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I propose we move to initial playtesting!
Old August 31st, 2022, 07:58 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Tracer - VOTE for Initial Playtesting

Yea

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old August 31st, 2022, 08:06 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea
Old August 31st, 2022, 10:02 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

yea

Not entirely sure on the Adventurer tie there but could be nice. Only concern is it overshadowing the Overwatch characters as there's a lot of Adventurers, some really solid.

Chronal Dexterity feels pretty packed.

I'd rather see that cut up and some of it put into the Chronal Recall power. I think the no LEAs bit is the part that feels the least naturally flowing there.
Quote:
CHRONAL DEXTERITY
Tracer may attack with her normal attack up to 2 times at any point during her normal move as long as she is on a space where she could end her movement. Instead of an attack, you may place Tracer on an empty space within 2 spaces of her current position that is no more than 10 levels above or below her base.

CHRONAL SHIFT
Tracer never takes leaving engagement attacks. Once per round, if Tracer would receive one or more wounds, you may ignore those wounds and place Tracer on any empty space as close as possible to the space she occupied before placing Order Markers this round.
First power title also takes up 2 lines which hurts the text a tad. I'd maybe consider dropping "THE".

Only other thought is maybe it would be nicer to just give her her blips for free after attacking instead of requiring her to give up an attack to do it?
Old September 1st, 2022, 08:07 AM

I'm happy to go to Crime Fighter or Fighter if that's preferred. As I said before, don't have a preference. She'll probably be a more important piece in that synergy than Adventurers. She isn't much of a crime fighter though. Heck in one comic run she went after some omnics because they were being chased by police, and then ended up helping them when she found out they were struggling. She tends to do what's best for the people rather than the law.

I like that split up and will change the first powers name. That can be reverted for 2.0 if Overwatch becomes a tag instead. Shall update the SP.

I'm down for changing her blinks, though it may increase her cost. Perhaps to something like this?
Quote:
CHRONAL DEXTERITY
Tracer may attack with her normal attack up to 2 times at any point during her normal move as long as she is on a space where she could end her movement. After an attack with Tracer, and once at any point during her normal move, you may place Tracer on an empty space within 2 spaces of her current position that is no more than 10 levels above or below her base.
This would give her 3 blinks, but she can only use one without attacking.
Old September 1st, 2022, 08:11 AM
Just A Head

I’d probably go with a generic class like Protector over Crime Fighter. Definitely not Fighter.
Old September 1st, 2022, 09:34 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old September 1st, 2022, 10:25 AM

Protector or Defender could work!
Old September 1st, 2022, 03:06 PM

If we want I can change her to Protector, change Cavalry's Here to Protector or Overwatch figure, and then playtest with the proposed Chronal Dexterity above and the one in the SP?
Old September 2nd, 2022, 10:48 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Without knowing anything about Overwatch, I think Adventurer is cool. Skin, I'd probably just look at the characters in each proposed class and see which group you feel like she'd hang out with and get along with the most.

Crime Fighting also doesn't mean absolutely following the law, its just stopping crime. Spider-Man absolutely has not been on the side of the police when the other option is the morally right option.

But that fiddliness aside, design looks good. She's a very solid Adventurer (Or whatever) Sidekick, having 2 attacks of most-likely 5 (With all her zipping around and teleporting). Wouldn't be surprised to see her cost higher just because adding two attacks onto other turns is a lot.

For the last power I might just say "Within 2/3 spaces of the space she started on this round" rather than the whole closest possible thing. I don't believe we've used that language and it feels like it could be exploited in really weird ways.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library