Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

View Poll Results: Speed Custom Terrain Contest #16 poll
Entry 1 26 74.29%
Entry 2 7 20.00%
Entry 3 2 5.71%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 2nd, 2008, 08:37 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Speed Custom Terrain Contest #16 Poll

Speed Custom Terrain Contest #16 poll
Only 3 entry's guys the winner will still get the front page recognition but keep in mind that normally this number would not be able to get prize.
(Note yes entry 1 has no Ninjas, i didn't realize it till a day ago and thought it unfair to disqualify when he had sent me the pics so far ago. But it will not get my vote for the reason that it doesn't have ninjas. It your choice if you want to or not.)

Entry 1

Entry 2

Entry 3

Last edited by chief; November 2nd, 2008 at 08:42 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2008, 07:10 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Speed Custom Terrain Contest #16 Poll

NUMBAaaAAAAAAH WAN!!!

Old November 3rd, 2008, 11:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I voted for #2.

I'm a bit surprised at the lack of entries.
Old November 4th, 2008, 12:38 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Despite the lack of ninjas I believe number 1 is the best. It appears to me to just be a misunderstanding since he featured the samurai in his picture. Just pretend those are the ninja.

Taking a closer look at number 2 it looks awesome as well, nothing against the amazing entry of number three. Hmmmm hard choice.

Old November 4th, 2008, 01:50 AM

Dualahorn knows what's in an order marker Dualahorn knows what's in an order marker

The ninjas are disguised as samurai.
Old November 4th, 2008, 03:49 PM

karl with a k knows what's in an order marker karl with a k knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief View Post
Speed Custom Terrain Contest #16 poll
Only 3 entry's guys the winner will still get the front page recognition but keep in mind that normally this number would not be able to get prize.
(Note yes entry 1 has no Ninjas, i didn't realize it till a day ago and thought it unfair to disqualify when he had sent me the pics so far ago. But it will not get my vote for the reason that it doesn't have ninjas. It your choice if you want to or not.)

Entry 1

Wow?

Old November 4th, 2008, 07:53 PM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Does that light up? Awesome!

MSE: Easy Heroscape Card Creation
V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old December 8th, 2008, 12:02 PM

Miniature Geek is surprisingly tart

I know voting is long since over but is there a tutorial some where based on that awesome piece of scenery that is #1

Your music's bad and you should feel bad.

My Customs

Better Posting and You Revisited.
Old December 8th, 2008, 08:13 PM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yes, it's in Zyelos's custom terrain thread.

MSE: Easy Heroscape Card Creation
V2.5 Expanded Glyphs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles