Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 9th, 2019, 12:05 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Teddy-Bear (Cuddly Time)

I wanted Mutie but it was deemed derogatory.
Old February 9th, 2019, 12:06 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Very interesting read!
Old February 9th, 2019, 05:06 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Mutation feels like it may be a bit better for Turtle-verse folks, Bebop and Rocksteady types. (In fact I need to bring that up on Rocksteady's thread - Mutate still feels wrong.) What about Rad-Mutant for 2000AD types? It includes what they actually call themselves (Mutants) with a qualification about the type of mutation so they don't get mixed up with the X-Gene folks.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 9th, 2019, 03:49 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Here is the Heroclix Teddy Bear. I could not find a great gun to use, open to suggestions or if someone else wants to try to mod it. Can we get away with it just as it is?

Old February 9th, 2019, 03:51 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

You could probably just lean a toy gun against him. Man, that mini looks so much like the art, we gotta use it!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old February 9th, 2019, 03:58 PM

I tried that but the ones I have loose are a little too big. I could not find a better option in my extra HeroClix figures.
Old February 9th, 2019, 04:04 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I'm going to echo Yodaking and suggest a 40k Boltgun. Looks like the art in the OP and should look decent. May be a little large for him, but then again, so is that gun in the art!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 9th, 2019, 04:46 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Now that I see them all together I prefer the Heroclix one. I think most people would be happy with no modifications, but for those who wanted to do some in addition to a 40K bolt gun the space marines come with a bunch of little grenades you could add to a backpack of some sort. Then he'd really match the comic art quite well. I can plan on ordering one of those clix figures next time I place an order. I try to order more than just 1 mini at a time, but I can start trying to figure out what I'm missing from my collection (or just browse new figures looking for cool ones).
Old February 10th, 2019, 01:57 PM

Input, input.

Could use some thoughts here on species and points.
Old February 10th, 2019, 02:08 PM
Hard as ice

I still think Rad-Mutant for the 2000AD mutants - they call themselves mutants, so it keeps that in, while adding a qualifier for the manner of mutation to keep them from working with the X-types (which wouldn't have bothered me, but I know we've decided against).

As for cost... can't really help until you've finalised the stats. What sort of level do you want him at?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 10th, 2019, 02:48 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The mini looks great! That’s not the heroclix one right?
Old February 10th, 2019, 04:59 PM

No, just an image I found. It is probably bigger than it appears.
For cost I was thinking around 50 and then set the stats.
You can certainly assess his power level for yourself by reading the comic.
Which is why I am asking what others think.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library