Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old May 5th, 2009, 09:05 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Hola mis companeneros del Heroscape.

Taco.
Old May 5th, 2009, 09:23 AM

smileydude560 Woo who?

Me duele la mano y tengo hambre. (first year spanish, don't fail me now)
Old May 5th, 2009, 09:50 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Dos cervezas, por favor.

Old May 5th, 2009, 11:42 AM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!

For those of you travelling latin america and need a meal, there is one phrase you must remeber.

¿Donde está Mcdonalds?

Worked in Panamá

GENERATION 27:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
Old May 5th, 2009, 02:16 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

General: Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness. I should be the last one to cut and paste this...

By the by, Inane silliness is repetetively redundant...

...I think this is how the swine flu actually started...

Last edited by J4Jandar; May 5th, 2009 at 02:23 PM. Reason: 'cause "C" is for cookie and that's good enough for me...
Old May 5th, 2009, 02:47 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

Oraly!

Old May 5th, 2009, 03:13 PM

Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby!

Mi queso pantelones en fuego?

Anything?
Old May 5th, 2009, 04:37 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthasu1 View Post
Mi queso pantelones en fuego?

Anything?
I know queso is cheese and pantalones is pants. What is fuego?

Donde esta el banyo?

Old May 5th, 2009, 04:42 PM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Perhaps you could go one step more specific than what Onacara suggested and bring up a topic to be discussed in Spanish.

I know that when I was in high school Spanish, I would have loved a chance to participate in a conversation about a game just as a way to get better at Spanish. If that's your age group, then maybe that would be a place to begin.

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob
Old May 5th, 2009, 04:43 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You calling my maternal language inane sillyness and random drivel? Pos ke te pasa paton?

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old May 5th, 2009, 05:01 PM

Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby!

I honestly don't really know. Me and my friends just have some random sayings we tell Spanish teahers when we see them.

Among them:
Mi queso pantelones en fuego.
Mi gato en fuego in mi pantelones.
Mi cabasa en fuego.
Tu madre en fuego.

I know that fuego is fire. But that's about it
Old May 5th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthasu1 View Post
I honestly don't really know. Me and my friends just have some random sayings we tell Spanish teahers when we see them.

Among them:
Mi queso pantelones en fuego.
Mi gato en fuego in mi pantelones.
Mi cabasa en fuego.
Tu madre en fuego.

I know that fuego is fire. But that's about it
I think you might be frustrating the Spanish teacher less because you're talking about fire in your cheese pants and more because of the poor grammar. I'd correct them, but I should probably let you figure out why all of them are wrong. Here's a clue: no verbs.

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General