Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 8th, 2020, 09:41 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Book of Grunt (Vote for Initial)

Yea

I'd like to see something like that Cap, Bucky, Hulk superbonding combo I mentioned tested.
Old October 8th, 2020, 11:26 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Yea

I'd like to see something like that Cap, Bucky, Hulk superbonding combo I mentioned tested.
Sure, but I think cap and hulk will greatly overshadow any 120 point figure. I will run it with my initial though

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old October 8th, 2020, 10:07 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yea

I'd say throw Bloodshot in there as he's definitely one of our stronger soldier's right now.
Old October 8th, 2020, 10:24 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old October 12th, 2020, 11:47 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Grunt (Vote for Initial)

Version tested
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Swamp Lab
Units: Bloodshot (260), Grunt (125) (385)vs Alfred (60), Batman (200), Robin (120) (380)

Powers Used:
Infantry Team Assault: 0
Cover Fire: 0

Damage from normal attacks: 2
Spoiler Alert!

Grunt is so team dependent and clearly needs more than one ally, but I wanted to start small to prevent Grunt from being overshadowed by others. Oh well, soldier team it is then.

Powers Used:
Infantry Team Assault: 6
Cover Fire: 0

Damage from normal attacks: 6
Spoiler Alert!

The boosts from Ross and Rock and high ground gave Grunt multiple free attacks of 6 on the Wrecker. Very powerful…

Army Test
Map: Swamp Lab
Units: Bucky (60), Captain America (240), Grunt (125), Hulk II (450) (875)vs Beta Ray Bill (420), Thor (430) (850)

Powers Used:
Infantry Team Assault: 6
Cover Fire: 1

Damage from normal attacks: 4
Spoiler Alert!

Grunt did more than I expected by actually hitting Thor, not once, but twice for 2 damage each time. However that did not mean much as Hulk and Captain America completely overshadowed him and Bucky.
Units: Bucky (60), Captain America (240), Grunt (125), Sgt. Rock (175), Thaddeus Ross (160), Warmachine (270) (1030)vs Energizer (50), Invisible Woman (215), Lightspeed (40), Magma (170), Mister Fantastic (235), The Thing (325) (1035)

Powers Used:
Infantry Team Assault: 16
Cover Fire: 5

Damage from normal attacks: 6
Spoiler Alert!

This was a really fun game with multiple attacks per turn on both sides. Losing the Thing in Round 2 really hurt the Fantastic Many and probably was the cause of their loss. Grunt made a lot of attacks, but really only injured the children.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Although I think Grunt is pretty close at 120ish, the team of Soldiers is coming in strong. There are plenty of Attack boosts available to the team and Grunt’s free attacks take advantage of this. Going forward with Grunt and future Soldiers will they will either need to have higher point values or powers reduced.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Grunt does an excellent job as a soldier support figure. Grunt will need a point increase or more restrictions on Team Assault.

My current reward points
Old October 17th, 2020, 03:58 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

GRUNT

Army Test
Map: City Park
Units: Grunt(125), Sgt. Rock(175), Captain America(240), Bucky(60) [600] vs. Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Jewel

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: City Park
Units: Grunt(130), Sgt. Rock(175), Captain America(240), Bucky(60), Thaddeus Ross (160), Oracle (110), Hulkbuster Soldiers (125) vs. F4 [1000]

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: He feels costed correctly. His usefulness will certainly vary depending on build and match-up.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Grunt is a nice support piece for Team Soldier. I think he will really shine once the Joes develop a little further.
Old October 12th, 2020, 11:51 AM
Ninja Playtester

Grunt needs some adjustment because there are currently many easy boosts for Soldiers (allowing Grunt to get up to 7 attack dice at one point). Right now I'm thinking of adding a line to Infantry Team Assault so that it only can activate if the first Soldier dealt no damage. Thoughts?

My current reward points
Old October 12th, 2020, 03:19 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
Right now I'm thinking of adding a line to Infantry Team Assault so that it only can activate if the first Soldier dealt no damage. Thoughts?
I like that.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 12th, 2020, 11:55 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

That's a pretty significant limiter, but it would push him away from big heavy-hitter types and toward lower-level Soldiers, which would be good for some of the recent factional concerns about high-powered Soldiers.

Another option could be to make his bonus attack a special attack.
Old October 12th, 2020, 12:25 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Both great options. Really depends on what you want. A back up who can get boosted and bat clean up or a consistent extra attack at a specific number of attack dice
Old October 12th, 2020, 12:44 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Just a spitball, but what about something like;
Quote:
INFANTRY ASSAULT
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of another Soldier hero you control and taking a turn with that Soldier, you may attack with Grunt’s M-16 Rifle Special Attack. If you do, you cannot attack with any other figures until you reveal another Order Marker.

M-16 RIFLE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range ?. Attack ?.
Maybe a multi-attack?
I dunno if that’ll have further Joes with the Infantry Assault power running into text space room, but I like the idea that they each have a different gun or weapon they can use with Infantry Assault, making it feel more like a strategic decision instead of “which of these dudes is in position and has the highest attack stat?”
Old October 12th, 2020, 02:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I kind of like the idea of the free attack only when the first attack fails. Gives it a support "I've got your back" kind of vibe and as already said would be better when playing with other Joes rolling 4 attack dice vs. super soldiers rolling 6. Making the free attack a SA means every Joe with the Assault power has to also have a SA. At that point you are telling Cap to get lost.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library