Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 14th, 2006, 10:43 PM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
Deadeye's customs. July the 4th, another update!

July the 4th, another update!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm going to occationally put little sets of related cards in to one group, here's the "Republic Commando" set!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the Mage set, part 1 & 2 of 4.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to kings knight who put the following customs into card format.

Darkness fell over the tower of Utgar, now thousands of marro and minions gaurd the gate. A guard looked to the horizon, compleatly confident that guard duty is a waste of time, no one is crazy enough to try and penitrate the tower of Utgar, there are traps in every nook and cranny, guards posted no more than 20 feet away from eachother, and millions of armed marros and drones. but then, his world goes black. A dark figure repelles down a wall, compleatly hidden by the shadows, and sneaking past the compleatly mindless drones. Inside the tower the mysterios figure takes out another gaurd, this time with a silenced pistol. he quicly hides the body, pleased with his handy work. Ne-gok-sa stands in his private living quarters, looking over the burning plains of Noustrolund, sending telepathinc orders to his troops down below. Then the warlord was grabed from behind, he feelt cold steel firmly pressed against his skinless skull. "I'm sorry, but I've got orders to kill you." The warlord gives off a mencaing laugh. "Many have tryed that, they are all dead." " Yes, but I take it those people didn't have a gun pionted directly at your head." Then the door bust open, two Zettianan gaurds open fire on the black garbed intruder, but they are shacked to see no one there. Ne-gok-sa lay on the floor, wounded from a stray bullet. one gaurd lited him off his feet, and attended the wound. Meanwhile, The stealthy assasain walks calmly away from the tower. " Base, this is fisher, I"ve got what I came for." "Ecelent job Fisher, But did you kill Ne-gok-sa?" "LEt's just say he'll be around a while longer." then a soulborg transport unit takes fisher back to Vydars encampment, with the details of every trap laid and sentry posted in the Tower of Utgar.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Time for the one and only, Wyatt Earp!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

and now, the most infamous and decitful bandit in the west, Jessie James!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Time for the one and only, Ulrich, leader of the dreadgulls!

Ulrich
Einar

Human
Unique hero
Chieftan
Wild
Large 6/7

Life: 8
Range: 1
Move: 4
Attack: 3
defence: 5

Cost: 130

Lash back
Range 1 Attack 4

If Ulrich recives a wound from an ajacent figure with a normal attack, Ulrich may immediatly attack that opponent.

Reckless assault
Range: 1 Attack: 2
instead of attacking one figure with a normal attack, Ulrich may attack all figures ajacent to him once. if the defending figure rolls excess sheilds, they count as one unblockable wound on Ulrich.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

With out futher adue, I present to you, Marhana the bannisher!

Marhana
Ullar

Elf
unique hero
Bannisher
Mercyful
Medium 5

Life: 5
Range: 5
Move: 5
Attack: 3
Defence 3

Cost: 120

Staff of Protection

Whan any figure you control who follows Ullar with in 8 clear line of sight spaces of Marhana recives enough wounds to be deystroyed roll the 20 sided die. if you roll a 15 or higher ignor thease wounds.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Feed back please!

FINISH HIM!
Old November 14th, 2006, 10:50 PM

Miniature Geek is surprisingly tart
Go to the HSToolkit thread download it and make a card, you'll get more responses, people don't like reading blocks of text.

Your music's bad and you should feel bad.

My Customs

Better Posting and You Revisited.
Old November 14th, 2006, 10:56 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Okay. The Grim reaper is way to powerful. You could bring Charos or Jotun back on any turn. I would bring him up to over 200 points.
King Mathias: His ability To Battle is worded wrong. you need to rename it knight movement bonding. and the knights have only four move. And the nights of the black Dragon, there ability should say three or more skulls. Sorry to sound negitive, but they are not bad for you first try.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old November 14th, 2006, 11:57 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taelord
Okay. The Grim reaper is way to powerful. You could bring Charos or Jotun back on any turn. I would bring him up to over 200 points.
King Mathias: His ability To Battle is worded wrong. you need to rename it knight movement bonding. and the knights have only four move. And the nights of the black Dragon, there ability should say three or more skulls. Sorry to sound negitive, but they are not bad for you first try.
First of all,

I read the Grim Reapers card to mean this: if you control an undead type figure that is "alive," you may move them next to Grim. Is that right, deadeye?

For the Knights, the power back stab doesn't make sense. What does "give them the card" mean? For where it says "...if you roll a 1 chose an opponent..." it should say "if you roll a 1, choose an enimy figure..."
Also for the Knights, does the "Cleave" power mean that the opposing figure takes 3 hits if you roll 3 skulls? To me, that seems a little powerful...

Other than that, I think they're great!
Old November 16th, 2006, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taelord
Actualy he can bring any undead figure [Suduma, New zombies ect.] and King Mattias give them one extra move. As for the black knights I can fix that.

FINISH HIM!
Old November 27th, 2006, 11:06 AM

Arr, I've Enterd The Pirates to The world of Herosacpe!

FINISH HIM!
Old March 6th, 2007, 10:21 AM

hey guys I looked back at my customs and realized that they arn't as good as I liked so I'm making new ones and hopfully they will be better.

I need to know what needs to be improved on the Sam fisher custom, any thoughts?

FINISH HIM!
Old March 7th, 2007, 11:55 PM

Good news, Kings knight has agreed to get my units into card format.

FINISH HIM!
Old March 8th, 2007, 12:12 AM
ToysRUs Kid

hey DED, you want me to make you cards for your customs?

Old March 8th, 2007, 01:33 PM

thanks but no thanks tae, Kings knght said hed do them for me over the weekend, but maybe in the near future?

FINISH HIM!
Old March 8th, 2007, 01:35 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Oh fine. I could have them done quick. I'm still here if you need me.

Old March 12th, 2007, 12:55 PM

great. ALL THE CARDS FOR MY CUSTOMS ARE NOW UP! big thanks to kings knight for makng the for me.

FINISH HIM!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards