Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old October 12th, 2010, 07:56 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Playtesting Thread

Thanks for the great report and analysis, mac.
Now that I am finished with the other rather ambitious and time consuming HS project I had been working on, I hope to test some of these figs myself.
Old October 14th, 2010, 12:04 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Great playtests, Mac. I agree that we should up Doctor's cost up to 120. Also, what suggestions do you have for Agent J?
Old October 15th, 2010, 12:39 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Great playtests, Mac. I agree that we should up Doctor's cost up to 120. Also, what suggestions do you have for Agent J?
Dr. Who at 120 is much better. His design turned out great. Nice job, BTW.
Not sure about J. Can't really judge just by the Hero tests. I definitely need to run some squad tests to see if Neuralyzer is an effective ability. We won't know anything about Taunt until J is in an army.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 27th, 2010, 07:55 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Just wanted to let you know I tested Agent J last night. Nothing to report however. Check out my thread about the dice gods and you'll see why. I didn't get a single d20 roll with him so I can't really say much. I will give him another shot next chance I get.
Old August 20th, 2011, 08:59 AM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Here's a link to the Photobucket album for all the Hi-Res Heroes of Fiction cards.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Last edited by mac122; November 7th, 2011 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Removed old images. Placed link to Heroes of Fiction Hi-Res Photobucket album
Old October 23rd, 2011, 01:00 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker
Question Re: Heroes of Fiction: Playtesting Thread

One thing I noticed on the Rabbit of Caerbannog.

Pointy Teeth Special Attack
...lower than the Rabbit of Caerbannog's base, place the Rabbit of Caerbannog on any...

The word place was omitted.
Old October 23rd, 2011, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinekng View Post
One thing I noticed on the Rabbit of Caerbannog.

Pointy Teeth Special Attack
...lower than the Rabbit of Caerbannog's base, place the Rabbit of Caerbannog on any...

The word place was omitted.
Thanks, machinekng! Here's the corrected card. I'll get it posted in the display thread right away.

I also edited the image so it blends with the background better.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Last edited by mac122; November 7th, 2011 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Added Hi-Res image

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum