Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 23rd, 2011, 02:17 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: Corrupt a Wish: HeroScape Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
I wish I could think of the next line.
Granted! You think of a dazzingly brilliant line but are visited by the sudden onset of carpal tunnel syndrome and are unable to type your response that would have resulted in an avalanche of +rep if only you could have typed it.

I wish I had more than one other person to play scape with.
Old March 23rd, 2011, 02:22 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Granted - but one person is better than dok and MattserTruckrally combined and wins every time without loosing one figure and another person is worse at playing and more annoying than a monkey with tourette syndrome playing and it makes you want to quit the game forever.

I wish that I can change anyone and everyone's titles (under their name) and there is no admin log for retribution against me.
Old March 23rd, 2011, 02:25 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Granted, but he has ADD.

I wish you all lived in NYC.
Old March 23rd, 2011, 02:25 PM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Granted - but one person is better than dok and MattserTruckrally combined and wins every time without loosing one figure and another person is worse at playing and more annoying than a monkey with tourette syndrome playing and it makes you want to quit the game forever.

I wish that I can change anyone and everyone's titles (under their name) and there is no admin log for retribution against me.
Granted, but now no one visits the site.

I wish that this thread would get moved to a more appropriate forum.
Old March 23rd, 2011, 02:26 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Granted - but one person is better than dok and MattserTruckrally combined and you never win and one person is worse than a monkey playing and it makes you want to quit the game forever.

Granted. But now you are the only person left on the forum. Have fun changing your title.

I wish they had made a squad of bear-riding cavalry.

Edit: ninja'd...the fries...they burn

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 23rd, 2011, 02:37 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

Granted, but they only have two defense, and they cost 150 for a squad of three. And they special ability is lame. And their sculpts are horrendous. You get the picture.

I wish I could attend local tournaments more often.
Old March 23rd, 2011, 02:39 PM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frylock View Post
Quote:

Granted, but now no one visits the site.

I wish that this thread would get moved to a more appropriate forum.
Granted, but the thread's locked.

I wish I could make an incorruptable wish.
Old March 23rd, 2011, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinekng View Post
Granted, but they only have two defense, and they cost 150 for a squad of three. And they special ability is lame. And their sculpts are horrendous. You get the picture.

I wish I could attend local tournaments more often.
Granted, but you live in Toronto with Sun Wukong.
Old March 23rd, 2011, 02:49 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Granted, but )909j h%y... LKi9$0... BfvC%+=0(686 that's weird, my computer is messing up... I can't corrupt kolakoski's wish for some reason...

Oh, well, I wish that CVN visited this site regularly to talk HS with us.
Old March 23rd, 2011, 03:07 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Quote:
Granted, but )909j h%y... LKi9$0... BfvC%+=0(686 that's weird, my computer is messing up... I can't corrupt kolakoski's wish for some reason...

Oh, well, I wish that CVN visited this site regularly to talk HS with us.
Granted. However, it's Clarissa Van Noodleburg and she wants to talk about High School.

I wish I had bought all the clearance priced Scape I saw at Target a couple years ago.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 23rd, 2011, 03:18 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122
I wish I had bought all the clearance priced Scape I saw at Target a couple years ago.
Granted, but all you got was Orms Return, Grok Riders, and Elves.

I was MarvelScape was still being produced.
Old March 23rd, 2011, 03:20 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Granted, but the thread's locked.

Granted! I am not going to corrupt that wish.

I wish for a million wishes!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion