Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old January 24th, 2013, 01:20 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: "I could beat that army!" Theoryscape Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafizele View Post
Mittens 120
Venocsx6 240
Krav 100
Marcu 20
Isamu 10
490/24
I'll take your word for it. Personally, I can't get ANYTHING done with Venocs. Having said that, as you are unable to generate three skulls with anything but a lot of luck, I send in the Kyrie to annihilate you:

3xSentinels of Jandar
Atlaga
Raelin
500/11

~Aldin, unstoppably

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 24th, 2013, 09:11 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

In response to my previous counter of Blasts/Glads: I'm fairly certain that if you surround Jotun in Glads then bombard him with Blasts (hopefully w/ height) you're hitting a 5-6 quadruple attack against a 4 defense, not the best odds for our jolly greeen giant, max two turns and he's down, not to mention that Q9's 4 attack at 8 range can help soften him up a bit before the other droids go to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Quote:
Mittens 120
Venocsx6 240
Krav 100
Marcu 20
Isamu 10
490/24
I'll take your word for it. Personally, I can't get ANYTHING done with Venocs. Having said that, as you are unable to generate three skulls with anything but a lot of luck, I send in the Kyrie to annihilate you:

3xSentinels of Jandar
Atlaga
Raelin
500/11

~Aldin, unstoppably
This one's just asking to be Braxas-ed

Braxas (210)
Greenscales x3 (180)
Ninjas of the Northern Wind (110)

So the only concievable problem would be if Atalga one shots Braxas. Solution: NINJAS. Send these bad boys back into the enemy lines and assassinate Atalga and hopefully put some wounds on Raelin. Braxas then will have no problem decimating the remaining sentinals, using the Greenscales as a buffer agianst the advancing kyrie.
Old January 24th, 2013, 01:52 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Braxas (210)
Greenscales x3 (180)

So the only concievable problem would be if Atalga one shots Braxas. Solution: NINJAS. Send these bad boys back into the enemy lines and assassinate Atalga and hopefully put some wounds on Raelin. Braxas then will have no problem decimating the remaining sentinals, using the Greenscales as a buffer agianst the advancing kyrie.
Marrden Hounds x3- 270
Cyprien Esenwein- 150
Sonya Esenwein- 45
Guilty McCreech- 30
495 points, 21 hexes

The Hounds are acid-proof, and will likely rip right through your reptiles with plague and superior defense. Since Braxas can only kill one per turn, and the Greenscales will be lucky to pierce their defense, you're in this for the long haul, which gives plague a lot of time to do its work. Cyprien can either go for a big chilling touch on the dragon, or eliminate your ninjas with auto-wounding (non-disappearing inducing) power. When Braxas is dead, all Guilty has to do is run 'n gun for the rest of the game, cleaning up as he goes.
Old January 24th, 2013, 09:50 PM

Samuel Brown is surprisingly tart

x8 Roman Legionnaires
x1 Marcus Gallus
500 points

Tons of romans that can take dammage from there shield wall and strength in numbers, With Marcus in the back boosting attacks. I'm pretty sure they could take alot of punishment And still take the field from just about any foe that stands in there way.

I'm the Herobrine of Heroscape
Old January 24th, 2013, 09:56 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
build an army of 500 points and 24 hexes that can beat the most recently posted army as easily as possible.

Flag on the play dude. Your Roman horde is 33 spaces.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old January 24th, 2013, 10:20 PM
definitely (Probably)

Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Braxas (210)
Greenscales x3 (180)

Marrden Hounds x3- 270
Cyprien Esenwein- 150
Sonya Esenwein- 45
Guilty McCreech- 30
495 points, 21 hexes

The Hounds are acid-proof, and will likely rip right through your reptiles with plague and superior defense. Since Braxas can only kill one per turn, and the Greenscales will be lucky to pierce their defense, you're in this for the long haul, which gives plague a lot of time to do its work. Cyprien can either go for a big chilling touch on the dragon, or eliminate your ninjas with auto-wounding (non-disappearing inducing) power. When Braxas is dead, all Guilty has to do is run 'n gun for the rest of the game, cleaning up as he goes.
Omnicron Repulsors x3 -120
Omnicron Snipers x3 -420
Zetacron -480
Marcu -500

The Soulborgs resist chilling touch and plague, and deadly strike + Targeting beacon should be able to clear the hounds defense.
Old January 25th, 2013, 02:35 AM
A cool title

shafizele is surprisingly tart

Hehe, while I could just repost my previous anti omnicron army, i'm going to switch it up and go with

zom zomz x6 360
phantoms x2 140
500/24

the Pk's can lead and draw the repulsors out then the zomz and their ability to bring back soulborgs will annihilate the rest

Whatever you do, DO NOT read this, it's completely pointless.
Old January 25th, 2013, 11:53 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Now back to my post:
Zelrig (185)
Krav Maga Agents (100)
Tagawa Samuri (120)
Raelin (80)
Otonashi (10)

Commons are no match for Zelrig

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old January 25th, 2013, 11:53 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Hehe, while I could just repost my previous anti omnicron army, i'm going to switch it up and go with

zom zomz x6 360
phantoms x2 140
500/24

the Pk's can lead and draw the repulsors out then the zomz and their ability to bring back soulborgs will annihilate the rest
Now back to my post:
Zelrig (185)
Krav Maga Agents (100)
Tagawa Samuri (120)
Raelin (80)
Otonashi (10)

Commons are no match for Zelrig

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old January 25th, 2013, 12:34 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Me-burq-sa,
Cyprein,
Sonya,
Fen Hydra x2.
Cyp can kill the dragon, Me-burq shoots off squads
and Hydras for clean-up.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old January 25th, 2013, 12:48 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraguy816 View Post
Me-burq-sa,
Cyprein,
Sonya,
Fen Hydra x2.
Cyp can kill the dragon, Me-burq shoots off squads
and Hydras for clean-up.
Q9-180
Atalaga-270
Omnicron Snipers x2-470
Marcu-490
Isamu-500

Atalaga can attempt a witherwood on one of the Hydra's. Q9 can take out Cyprien and possibly the other Hydra. If not than the Omni's will take it out. Marcu and Isamu will be a last resort.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old January 25th, 2013, 01:29 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

No that wouldn't work.
Cyprein could Chill Atlaga.
Me-burq could shoot some snipers.
Hydras can reek havoc.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion