Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old March 28th, 2011, 06:21 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

Already I can say the Benders are my fourth favorite Faction.

Now I need to find some way to come up with the extra cash to buy the set.
Old March 28th, 2011, 06:42 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Already I can say the Benders are my fourth favorite Faction.

Now I need to find some way to come up with the extra cash to buy the set.
I preordered mine as soon as it was announced.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old March 28th, 2011, 08:09 PM

DarkBladeCB is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Am I the only one that thinks Counter Summon is super-awesome?
Nope.

It's very good. People think twice about where they put their precious Guild Dwarf champions when you have 15 magic in your pile.

And then you move them with a Controller anyway.
That was me.

"Comics are a wellspring of imagination; comics can tell stories cheaply that other mediums cannot express. Today it costs $100 million to do special effects on film in 'Fantastic Four' that Jack Kirby could create 40 years ago with a pencil."
-Grant Morrison, at the New Yorker Festival
Old March 31st, 2011, 09:34 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
I love those little quotes--very fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
Does anyone have a list of all of them and what they reference?
I've put a list of them on the Plaid Hat board.

http://www.plaidhatgames.com/sum_for...=9836#post9836
Old April 3rd, 2011, 09:06 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think we can still pull of " Forest Frenzey I " this year. What are peoples feeling about the Sunday October 16th, we would have a Heroscape tourney on the day before Saturday October 15th. If Sunday does not work out I would like looking at something around Saturday October 1st.

PRIZES
At this point I am looking at a $10 entry fee. For that fee everyone would get a the very least a Forest Frenzey T-shirt, Deck box by Ultra Pro, and Reinforcement Pack. Instead of a Reinforcement pack the prize table will also contain a MasterSet, double and triple groups of complete Faction Decks. Door prizes of Preimum Boards & custom dice. This is just the start I am sure the prize table will continue to grow as October gets closer. I just need to understand how many people may be coming.

You can assume the tourney will be standard build decks ( no free build ). Tournament detail will be posted on it's own thread once we enough people.

What dates look good to you guys Oct 1, Oct 16th or something else?

I also need to know a name and T-shirt size of everyone than plans to attend.

- Note: Please post on SummonerWars Community site - Forest Frenzey has a link under the Event section. thank you.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old April 3rd, 2011, 10:24 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman View Post
I think we can still pull of " Forest Frenzey I " this year. What are peoples feeling about the Sunday October 16th, we would have a Heroscape tourney on the day before Saturday October 15th. If Sunday does not work out I would like looking at something around Saturday October 1st.

PRIZES
At this point I am looking at a $10 entry fee. For that fee everyone would get a the very least a Forest Frenzey T-shirt, Deck box by Ultra Pro, and Reinforcement Pack. Instead of a Reinforcement pack the prize table will also contain a MasterSet, double and triple groups of complete Faction Decks. Door prizes of Preimum Boards & custom dice. This is just the start I am sure the prize table will continue to grow as October gets closer. I just need to understand how many people may be coming.

You can assume the tourney will be standard build decks ( no free build ). Tournament detail will be posted on it's own thread once we enough people.

What dates look good to you guys Oct 1, Oct 16th or something else?

I also need to know a name and T-shirt size of everyone than plans to attend.

- Note: Please post on SummonerWars Community site - Forest Frenzey has a link under the Event section. thank you.
This sounds completely rad Of course I vehemently object to this on account of being to far away for me to attend. *harrumph*

Old April 4th, 2011, 11:20 AM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sunderved

Growden

Quen

Torodin

Warrior

Rusher

Brute

BGG Link: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/960716/summoner-wars
Old April 4th, 2011, 11:48 AM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Greatest faction ever. Done. No contest. New favorite faction for me. I don't even care what the events are at ALL I can already just see this as being great. How are you going to hold off a rush of one magic, two life commons, being supported by a beefy summoner to attack at 2, possibly 3 on your side.

Answer: You're dead. Already. You took too long.

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Last edited by Ranior; April 4th, 2011 at 11:49 AM. Reason: And I'm half joking...I'm sure there are ways to slow them down. Still...just look at that potential
Old April 4th, 2011, 12:13 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

The problem with them is that you have to have Sunderved towards the front of the pack to make those commons able to deal any damage really, and that exposes him to attacks.

That probably means I'll suck with the Vargath, since I suck with the CG and CL - the other 2 factions that really need to do stuff with their summoner. And Sneeks and Vlox can get out of trouble. I don't know that Sunderved can (unless one of those events lets him).

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old April 4th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Their low initial attack is their weakness but man, talk about a tidal wave of tough figures to charge through and force an opening with.

Great work again Truth!

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old April 4th, 2011, 12:29 PM

Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
The problem with them is that you have to have Sunderved towards the front of the pack to make those commons able to deal any damage really, and that exposes him to attacks.
He's going to love Grubs.

Old April 4th, 2011, 12:34 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
Quote:
He's going to love Grubs.
I thought the same thing almost immediately. Maybe as a swap out for the dude that like to blow up walls with his hammer, though I like that guy, too.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games