Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla
Architects of the Realms of Valhalla Discussion and presentation of the maps approved by the ARV.

Old March 6th, 2019, 02:25 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: NEW CONTEST - Triple Play Frenzy

Nice submission @JaesShurrig

I often run three player matches . . . it will be great to pull something from the collective effort that is good instead of creating my time-consuming and questionable maps of my own. Thanks for submitting!

To echo the other judges, we are really looking for fair 3-player maps that can be played under any scenario. Scenarios are welcome, but will not be considered in determining our scoring of this contest. We have scenario contests planned for the future.

We had considerable debate about what to look for in this first contest outside of the usual 2-player tournament maps. I think our collective first effort fits the bill.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla