Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 22nd, 2014, 04:37 PM

Millni6 knows what's in an order marker Millni6 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Dollar Tree DC/Marvel Figures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Yes C3G. Welcome millni6.

Those figures are a bit large compared to Heroscape and Heroclix figures. The Lizard figure needs to be double based.

Heroclix has tons of cheap figures. If you buy them in a large lot you should be able to get them at around 25cents or less per figure.
Thanks for the welcome. I noticed the Heroclix type stuff that an eBay'er was selling. I thought about picking up a bunch but I want to see how much I will play this first. I love the scaleability of the game though so I am excited to get the lot that I did from Agent . As for Lizard, I agree it was quite a bit bigger than the others and would be a double. I went to another Dollar Tree and they only had one left, lucky for me it was Green Lateran and I needed him anyway.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards