Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old January 16th, 2023, 03:20 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Green Arrow (Oliver Queen) (Justice League)

GREEN ARROW (OLIVER QUEEN)

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME = GREEN ARROW
IDENTITY = OLIVER QUEEN

UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
SPECIES = HUMAN
CLASS = VIGILANTE
PERSONALITY = CHARMING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 8
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 210

ARROWS OF JUSTICE
Allied Vigilantes are added to the Justice League faction. During setup, place 1 Justice Marker on this card for each Justice League unit on your team, up to 4. If there is a Justice Marker on this card, after Green Arrow uses a normal attack action on a non-adjacent figure, you may roll a d20. On a 14+, he may use another normal attack action. Green Arrow may not attack more than 4 times a turn.

ARROW TO THE RESCUE
After an ally's ordered activation, if Green Arrow has not attacked this turn, you may remove a Justice Marker from this card to activate Green Arrow. During this activation, he may only attack enemies adjacent to an ally. After this activation, end your turn.

ACROBATIC MOVEMENT
Green Arrow avoids falling damage. After combat, Green Arrow may maneuver 1 space for each shield he has, ignoring elevation changes up to 6 levels.

FACTION = JUSTICE LEAGUE
PUBLISHER = DC
KEYWORDS = Archer
SYMBOLS = STEALTH
WORLDS COLLIDE: When villainous foes have his friends backed in a corner, the Emerald Archer comes to the rescue!

Resources and Rulings
  • The suggested figure for this unit is a Heroclix figure: DC 75th Anniversary set #13 / Green Arrow.
  • See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!
Credits
  • Legacy design: Arch-vile
  • Playtesters:
  • Card art: Arkham
  • Comic creators: Mort Weisinger and George Papp
Updates
  • N/A

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; August 18th, 2023 at 09:52 AM.
Old January 16th, 2023, 03:22 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Green Arrow (Oliver Queen) (Justice League) - Design

Figured I'd tentatively start this while the JL Faction discussion resolves. Seems everyone's on board with marker burns working for any figure on your team and it's only the whether or not/how they recruit stuff that's in question.

Since I wasn't planning on having Green Arrow be a recruiter, no reason not to start him up.

Went with Vigilante as the class here based on discussions and gave him the Archer Keyword and Stealth ability as a symbol. I don't think he's a candidate for any Resistances or Weaknesses, but let me know if I'm missing something.

I'll probably want to do a sanity test or two with him due to the Vigilante class switch.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 16th, 2023, 03:56 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Any reason you used this wording? It sounds off to me, like you get to decide how many Justice Markers you want.
Quote:
During setup, place up to 4 blue Justice Markers on this card, 1 for each Justice League card on your team.
I think something like this would be clearer:
Quote:
During setup, place 1 blue Justice Marker on this card for each Justice League card on your team, to a max of 4.
Old January 16th, 2023, 03:59 PM

I felt it read better than what I had previously, but I think it was the "up to" that was bugging me. Yours reads better, so I'm happy to make that switch.

Old January 16th, 2023, 04:01 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, with all the Vigilante synergy from Sidekicks to Alfred's healing, a small price bump of 10 points could be in order.
Old January 16th, 2023, 10:03 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't see why Vigilante would make him suddenly better. He's not giving them anything that he's not giving his other armies and he'd only have 1 marker. He shouldn't have to carry any weight of a Sidekick bonding.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 17th, 2023, 12:09 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

He’s gaining a bunch of synergies and basically losing none, it wouldn’t be too surprising if he’s worth a little more.
Old January 17th, 2023, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
He’s gaining a bunch of synergies and basically losing none, it wouldn’t be too surprising if he’s worth a little more.
He technically is losing the ability to generate markers outside of the JL faction directly.

Old January 17th, 2023, 12:42 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

No idea if his points should change. Not up on what all Vigilante offers.

But on the subject. I'm greatly concerned at the idea of points moving around for these designs, potentially really messing up a lot of army build options. So if things change in one location, be very mindful of rectifying that on other designs to maintain playability together.
Old January 17th, 2023, 11:03 PM

We will for sure. Personally I don't think his points should be different, but I'll do sanity testing for it to see.

Old January 18th, 2023, 01:46 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thinking more about it, I could also see at least one of the Green Arrows as a Crime Fighter, as he is more light hearted than the usual DC Vigilante.
Old January 19th, 2023, 12:04 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
We will for sure. Personally I don't think his points should be different, but I'll do sanity testing for it to see.
Agree. Also the GA, Flash, BC, Green Lantern army is both fun and thematic. So it not working anymore would suck considering that was the reason GL was pushed to get to his point total...

just going to point out that I will be arguing every time I see it come up that a figure doing nothing for a faction should not be getting points bump because some other figure is better...the figure doing the boosting should bear the cost not a figure that won't always be in that faction.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database