Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old August 16th, 2021, 01:15 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Eilan Sidhe

True enough. I had considered that (and knew you would spot it, too), and thus had written up a detailed response about how there are already situations in the game where we actually cannot perform a clear-sight check "by the book" (and how many of us probably handle clear sight in an approximate way anyway). However, in trying to make one of my typical wall-of-words posts less wallish and less wordish, I cut all that out and set it aside since it would only be of interest to the most obsessive among us.

On behalf of the strongly left-brained contingent, thanks for granting the R&C.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old August 16th, 2021, 04:45 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
True enough. I had considered that (and knew you would spot it, too), and thus had written up a detailed response about how there are already situations in the game where we actually cannot perform a clear-sight check "by the book" (and how many of us probably handle clear sight in an approximate way anyway). However, in trying to make one of my typical wall-of-words posts less wallish and less wordish, I cut all that out and set it aside since it would only be of interest to the most obsessive among us.
I won't pretend Heroscape, including original stuff, is perfect. Far from it. We could have worded this one more clearly.
Old August 17th, 2021, 05:56 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Imperfections are whats makes it human and gives some flavor to life.

Dan, being poetic this morning.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old June 15th, 2023, 09:36 PM

Temple of the West is surprisingly tart

Now available for sale here!
https://www.templewest.co/shop/the-back-of-the-garage/8

Be sure to Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!

https://www.templewest.co/

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs