Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 28th, 2020, 09:08 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Hellboy II - Vote Public PT!

yea

Agreed on the Lobster Johnson interaction. Player turn makes sense for the power negation considering Hellboy's bonding.
Old September 29th, 2020, 06:40 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea, looks good!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 29th, 2020, 10:37 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yea
Old September 29th, 2020, 10:50 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea
Old September 29th, 2020, 01:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

This passes! Thanks for the feedback Arch.
Old September 29th, 2020, 02:28 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Hellboy II - Public PT

Old September 29th, 2020, 02:41 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Old September 29th, 2020, 03:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I already linked your first image if you just want to edit in new background options you find there.
Old October 10th, 2020, 01:51 PM
C3G Landlord

A couple of wins from Fresh Foods here at the lower 330 price tag. First game I'm not really surprised at the big win, Sue isn't really a great value in that small build where she has to use OM's instead of move around for free via Reed bonding. Second game was pretty interesting to see with Buffy & Spike. Results were fairly close there with it sounding like the defense dice were just favoring Hellboy. So thinking maybe 340 at the moment. I'll hold off on any official changes until after I see LP results though. Sounds like he really enjoyed the design though and will be drafting him in the future, so a win overall for Hellboy II!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT : Hellboy *2*

VERSION PLAYTESTED :
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map : Badru Valley (No Glyphs)
Units :
RED TEAM - Hellboy *2* (330), Spawn (320)
= 650

VS.

BLUE TEAM - She-Hulk (310), Invisible Woman (215), Bombastic Bag-Man (125)
= 650

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map : Badru Valley (No Glyphs)
Units :
RED TEAM - Hellboy *2* (330), Buffy (210), Spike (190), Iron Man Mk. 1 (70)
= 800

VS.

BLUE TEAM - Alfred (60), Huntress (170), Robin *Damian* (80), Batgirl *Barbara* (130), Batman *Terry* (150), Punisher (210)
= 800

Spoiler Alert!

Thoughts on the Tested Unit's Cost, Balance, and Draftability : I think his cost could come up a little. If this design was 360 and Hellboy *1* was 330, I'd say that would be a bit more accurate. I could see his attack dropping by one if you want to keep him at 330. I do think he's super draftable, Allied Against Evil lets him bond with a cool and diverse group of figures, and negating all powers on a unit (rather situationally, but still) is crazy strong.

General Thoughts on the Tested Unit : Really, really fun design. I love Allied Against Evil. I do think he's a little strong for his price, but that's nothing some small changes can't fix. Great design, I can really see myself sitting around thinking up armies with this figure as the lynchpin.
Old October 10th, 2020, 02:02 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea pretty rough to see Sue without Reed. I do love to see Bag-Man! Much more playable at 125 points.
Old October 16th, 2020, 02:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Here are Redbeards tests. Split a couple of close ones and he really liked how he played, so I'm feeling pretty good here. Doesn't look like he used the negation aspect a ton though, so might still bump him up 10 points depending on how LP's test turn out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Redbeard
Here is the completed Playtest!

Quote:

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Hellboy

Army Test
Map: The Broken Skyline
Units: Hellboy, Drax VS Ghost Rider, Blood Demon (x2)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: The Broken Skyline
Units: Hellboy, Detective Chimp, Wolfsbane VS Ronan, Kree Scout (x6)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
- I liked where Hellboy sat in terms of point values. His ability to be paired with a partner unit makes him very good and opens up a lot of interesting team ideas. Balance wise I thought he felt fair. He was a strong counter to demons and was able to stand up to similarly priced units without feeling like he obliterated them. I didn’t use his Whopper Rounds Special all that much since his normal attack is quite strong and I was able to engage enemies. However I did like having the utility of a ranged attack if I needed it.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:
- I think you captured the feel of Hellboy perfectly! Running him with a tough partner really felt like a superhero team fighting against the odds to take on an evil force. When the fighting started he was able to hold his own and I really didn’t feel like I wasted points drafting him! Also as a side note pairing him with Drax is absolutely terrifying for any opponent (but combined they equal 680 so it’s not overpowered). Overall though he is a solid unit that brings the feeling of two buddies against the odds and I liked that a lot.
Old October 16th, 2020, 10:21 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Hellboy

Army Test
Summary: This was an absolute slaughter. Maybe more on Red Skull than Hellboy, but Hellboy and Siryn loved his rerolls. Of course, taking out Prof X immediately isn’t great for the Xmen, but I don’t see much other way this could have gone. Hellboy negated his shield, and Red Skull ensured that his whoppers would hit for full power. I think this is a great matchup for this army.
Map: Custom
Units: Hellboy (330), Siryn, Red Skull II, Crossbones, Harpoon (1000)

Vs.

X-Men

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Summary: A little bit closer this time. Hellboy had horrible luck with his Whoppers without Red Skull making them more consistent. I thought they cut Luke down quickly, but couldn’t. Wolverine trashed Etrigan too quickly also, which ruined Hellboy’s bonding.
Map: Custom
Units: Hellboy (330), Etrigan, Blade (880)

Vs.

Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Moon Knight, Wolverine (880)

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Balance is kind of hard to say. He dominates in the right matchups with his negation and bonding, but otherwise he doesn’t feel too bad. I think he’s close, but I wouldn’t mind a tiny pad to his cost to be safe. He’ll be draftable either way, with his bonding power.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:
He’s extremely fun! Loved bonding with some of my lesser used units, and he felt appropriately powerful. I really like that you get to choose his targets so he’s not shoehorned into being a specific counterdraft. Analysis on cost and balance aside, I think we nailed him!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library