Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 13th, 2009, 03:44 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness
4th Mass. x4 & Sentinels x2

I've seen the aforementioned army tossed around on this site as being a very good one. I believe it was Revdyer who first fielded it in tournaments and won, as this army has become somewhat instantly associated with him. My question is, how do you use this army to handle the dreaded Q9?
I am thinking about fielding this army in a friendly tournament this month, and now that I have Wave 2, I considered this army as an option. But I am sure to face at least one Q9, and my usual strategy for the Major, is to have at least one heavy hitter (Nilf or Drake) to break through his defense.

Any pointers?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion