Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

View Poll Results: What Dalek Armor power do you like best? (See the OP)
Armor Option 1 0 0%
Armor Option 2 1 11.11%
Armor Option 3 0 0%
Armor Option 4 5 55.56%
Two Shield Defense 2 22.22%
Tough 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 14th, 2018, 11:11 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Sounds like it’s working correctly for you! Must be something on my end. You can toy with different power values based on the examples he gave and estimate a cost here.
Okay, so I calculated it up roughly. Maybe somewhere 120-140 for the Black Dalek?

I am starting to worry about the Daleks. They share a lot in common with the Parademons (2 figure squad, slow flying, a swingy autowound power), but cost twice as much atm. What is it exactly that make the Parademons so underwhelming that I can avoid with the Daleks?
Old September 14th, 2018, 12:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Too much theoryscaping. Pull 8 of them together and see how they feel against a resonable army of 500 points of Supers (so pricing them at 125).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 16th, 2018, 07:37 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

NAME = THE DOCTOR
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A (CROSSOVER SYMBOL)

SPECIES = TIME LORD
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WANDERER
PERSONALITY = MANIPULATIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 1
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

ALL PLANNED OUT
Start the game with seven purple Plan Markers on this card. At the start of the game, after Order Markers are placed and before initiative is rolled, you may place any number of Plan Markers on the Army Cards of any figures. Instead of taking a turn with The Doctor, you may remove a Plan Marker from the Army Card of a Unique Hero you control to take a turn with that figure. Add 1 to that figure’s attack for that turn.

ENSURE THEIR DESTRUCTION
Whenever an opponent’s figure within 5 clear sight spaces of The Doctor is targeted for an attack, you may remove a Plan Marker from that figure’s army card. If you do so, the figure rolls 3 fewer Defense Dice this turn, to a minimum of 1 die.
Here's another Doctor, specifically the Seventh. He's a chessmaster who is willing to manipulate friend or foe to get what he wants. Narratively, he is one of the more powerful Doctors so it'd be nice to give him a bit of a survivability boost in some non-traditional way. He shouldn't get hit by a sniper bullet the first round he pops up.

Last edited by MrNobody; January 7th, 2021 at 02:42 PM.
Old September 20th, 2018, 12:41 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That third power looks incredibly powerful, especially if it is combined with other defense removers and a big hitter.
Old September 20th, 2018, 12:59 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
That third power looks incredibly powerful, especially if it is combined with other defense removers and a big hitter.
Hmmm...maybe it should be toned down a bit...
Quote:
ENSURE THEIR DESTRUCTION
Whenever an opponent’s figure within 5 clear sight spaces of The Doctor is targeted for an attack, you may remove a Plan Marker from that figure’s army card. If you do so, the figure rolls 2 less Defense Dice against that attack, to a minimum of 1 die.
...or maybe I should replace it with something else.
Old September 20th, 2018, 01:01 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I would ask the CRB. We are staring to acquire a lot more defense removers so we have to be a little more careful with those powers.
Old September 20th, 2018, 01:07 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I would ask the CRB. We are staring to acquire a lot more defense removers so we have to be a little more careful with those powers.
Would it be okay if I tagged them to get their opinion?
Old September 20th, 2018, 01:09 PM

Go for it.
Old September 20th, 2018, 01:14 PM
Just A Head

@dok @Dysole @Soundwarp SG-1 @weebaer
Thoughts on this new version with the updated power?
Spoiler Alert!
Old September 20th, 2018, 04:13 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Surprise That I'm The First To Comment

Who is "that figure" referring to? The Doctor? The enemy figure? The attacking figure? You'll need to clarify. I don't like powers that reduce the defense to a minimum that isn't zero because it creates all sorts of weird corner cases although there's been discussion about how to resolve that. I'm less than happy with it.

Second power makes him a favorite with anyone with a multi attack or doubled skulls or anything like that.

~Dysole, who admittedly read the Plan Markers wrong at first and freaked out as she thought they were stupid broken, but thankfully they don't appear broken, just potentially powerful
Old September 20th, 2018, 05:47 PM
Just A Head

Re: Surprise That I'm The First To Comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Who is "that figure" referring to? The Doctor? The enemy figure? The attacking figure? You'll need to clarify.
Roger, I'll clarify where needed.
Quote:
I don't like powers that reduce the defense to a minimum that isn't zero because it creates all sorts of weird corner cases although there's been discussion about how to resolve that. I'm less than happy with it.
I think I just copied the text from somewhere else so that's why it says a minimum of 1. I have no problem with changing it to 0.
Quote:
Second power makes him a favorite with anyone with a multi attack or doubled skulls or anything like that.
My current draft for Ace (his most iconic companion) has her with something like Fists of Fury from Black Canary, so I wanted them to pair perfectly.
Quote:
~Dysole, who admittedly read the Plan Markers wrong at first and freaked out as she thought they were stupid broken, but thankfully they don't appear broken, just potentially powerful
I'm thinking he'll be one of the most expensive Doctors (Maybe 170 to play off the 7 theme?) if that helps anyone with where his power level should be. Thanks for your help!

Spoiler Alert!

I may want to change something to give him the ability to stride around the battlefield and talk/manipulate his way out of getting attacked, like Lex I. Maybe he can expend Plan Markers to ignore attacks?

Last edited by MrNobody; September 20th, 2018 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Added new draft with Dysole's suggestions
Old September 22nd, 2018, 03:13 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I don't know how I missed this thread but I like a lot of what you are doing here MrNobody. Keep up the great designing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy