Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 29th, 2010, 08:17 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Promotions Department - Gordon released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm all about the heroes too, but I'm really excited about how we've broadened the superhero world with the number of commons we have coming out.
Also, it'll make playtesting without using Valhalla stuff easier!
Nothing wrong with broadening the world! That was just my dumb opinion.

But I'm still using Valhalla stuff, can't change that. Even if you think my opinion on THAT is dumb, I'm still going to, because I like everything to be balanced.
I even remember Griffen telling me to keep testing with Valhalla stuff a few months ago, so there.
I pretty much only own Valhalla stuff. I own no HeroClix.
Three cheers for the proxy!!!!
Clix on TrolladnToad are suprisingly cheap. What I did at first was order a random lot of 25 or so and saw what I got before buying singles. And under $1 for most, they work really well. The commons can be mroe expensive though . That's why I have none.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 29th, 2010, 08:51 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I'm all about the heroes too, but I'm really excited about how we've broadened the superhero world with the number of commons we have coming out.
Also, it'll make playtesting without using Valhalla stuff easier!
Well I'm all for taking Classic Scape out of the playtests if that's what the playtester/Hero wants, but until we have a squad that performs like the Stingers, they will pretty much remain the squad that I test against. I can generally get a good feel for point cost when seeing how the unit fared against the Stingers.
Old November 29th, 2010, 09:30 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
So here goes: I want Warmachine and Storm!

Edit: Oh yeah, and a few others:
Juggernaut
Crimson Dynamo
Mr. Freeze
Doc Octopus
Rogue
Sandman
Sabertooth
Ghost Rider
Scarecrow
I want those too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
Well I'm all for taking Classic Scape out of the playtests if that's what the playtester/Hero wants, but until we have a squad that performs like the Stingers, they will pretty much remain the squad that I test against. I can generally get a good feel for point cost when seeing how the unit fared against the Stingers.
Yeah, we probably won't be making any squads that are quite on the level of inexpensive hero killing as the Stingers are any time soon (if ever). In SuperHeroscape, the Hero is supposed to win.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 29th, 2010, 09:39 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
Yeah, we probably won't be making any squads that are quite on the level of inexpensive hero killing as the Stingers are any time soon (if ever). In SuperHeroscape, the Hero is supposed to win.
You would think in HeroScape, they would want the Hero to win.

I try to use C3G units in my playtests as much as possible, but we just don't have squads at the variety of point costs that ValhallaScape.
Old November 29th, 2010, 09:41 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh, I know. But between Wave 4 and Fan Four, that problem should get severely lessened.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 29th, 2010, 11:23 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I use Stingers, Minions, and 4th/10th a lot in testing. Occasionally I switch it up, but not always. For heavy hitter tests, I use Valhalla if it's in the right point range, but sometimes I'll throw in a few C3G, also. Higher point levels, I pretty much only use C3Gin heavy hitters. For armies I usually try to do one Valhalla and one C3G, but sometimes I start a second game with either C3G or Valhalla, and forget.

I've said it a million times, the Valhalla stuff is a LOT more tested then ours is, so point costs should be better estimated against stuff which we're SURE that are balanced, and have been used extensively enough to have good rankings.

And my question was never answered, and that's the thing I really wanted to know.
Old November 29th, 2010, 11:32 PM

What was your question?

Old November 29th, 2010, 11:35 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Yeah, I use Stingers, Minions, and 4th/10th a lot in testing. Occasionally I switch it up, but not always. For heavy hitter tests, I use Valhalla if it's in the right point range, but sometimes I'll throw in a few C3G, also. Higher point levels, I pretty much only use C3Gin heavy hitters. For armies I usually try to do one Valhalla and one C3G, but sometimes I start a second game with either C3G or Valhalla, and forget.

I've said it a million times, the Valhalla stuff is a LOT more tested then ours is, so point costs should be better estimated against stuff which we're SURE that are balanced, and have been used extensively enough to have good rankings.

And my question was never answered, and that's the thing I really wanted to know.

But Valhalla stuff may not always be totally compatible with some Superheroscape units and their powers. So while they can be played together, it doesn't mean they are necessarily meant to be played together. So if certain results show that unit X is balanced vs. C3G units, but underpriced vs. Valhalla units, well since C3G units are meant to be played with other C3G units or official Marvel units, then the tested unit's price should end up being where it's balanced vs. other C3G/Official Marvel units and not where it's balanced vs. Valhalla units.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 29th, 2010, 11:36 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
What was your question?
Yeah, what was your question?

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 30th, 2010, 12:06 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
(Compatibility rant)
Psh.

Quote:
So, can anyone say if how the figures are grouped on the first page is how the packs actually are going to be?

If they are, it seems that a pack is actually done already. The lanterns, the Hell's Kitchen crew, then SHIELD, and the criminals add up to 15 cards, which is what the heroes said each wave would be about. But I'm pretty sure all those guys are done, so...

I'd gladly swap the SHIELD for the pack with Lex, Grodd, and them, since I don't care much for the common guys, which means that we're just waiting on Light (And maybe Lex).

Could we be almost done?

I'll blame Tickle, he got us off track with that common discussion.
Old November 30th, 2010, 12:08 AM

Oh yeah, that. I'm not answering that.

Old November 30th, 2010, 12:10 AM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Oh yeah, that. I'm not answering that.
Two pages of waiting for a dumb two sentences. I'm gonna go whine at DEATHWALKER.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy