Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old April 10th, 2017, 02:02 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Sentinels of Grax

Provided you can put up with the Order Marker nightmare, they'd be good bodyguards for Concan, that's for sure. Two attacks for 6, sheesh.

~TAF, glad to see Unique 2-man squads done right: with incredibly strong base stats

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old April 12th, 2017, 07:15 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I played them back in February at the first tournament I hosted. In the first game, I used them as clean up, just outside the SZ on Vestige and was able to kill Marcu with the Grax Concan-boosted before time ended the game. The second game I don't thing they were really used much.

The third game was their best, reconstituting 3-4 times and 2-3 times in a row to keep the Black Wyrmlings from killing them off. With some nice maneuvering, I was to free one from Othkurik to go kill a Wyrmling and it all went my way from there. (The high stats helped save me numerous times in this match.) The fourth game they were never activated.

The fifth game the Hydras were able to take them out, but I think they might of done a wound or two first.

Each game I used them as clean-up and against melee, I was able to camp them with Concan boosting them.
Old October 31st, 2017, 05:50 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

These are one of my favorite C3V units ever.

This army could be incredibly annoying:

Sentinels of Grax 100pt.
KoW x2 140pt.
Thorgrim 80pt.
Krav 100pt.
Raelin 80pt.
Old June 5th, 2021, 10:50 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

In one online game I had with these guys, I lost my Nilfheim to Mindshackle; leaving me with only the Sentinels still alive in my army. Then, at the end of the round, I rolled a 1 for Wannok, which left me with only one sentinel. My opponent had four or five Roman Legionnaires, Ne-Gok-Sa, and my stolen Nilfheim with two life left.

First turn of the next round, I got the 14 for spawning the destroyed Sentinel. I managed to take out the 2-life left Nilfheim. Then, I killed my opponent's squad of Legionnaires and Ne-Gok-Sa. What a turn-around!

Last edited by Taeblewalker; June 6th, 2021 at 06:08 PM.
Old June 5th, 2021, 11:28 PM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!

That's a pretty epic performance. If you manage to hit quantum reconstitution even once with these guys they can be really strong. I've also found the levitate ability to be surprisingly useful. Particularly for maintaining strong positions at the end of a round on lava field maps. They're a really fun squad to play.
Old June 6th, 2021, 08:47 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Thanks for sharing, TW. I had fun with these guys when I brought them to a tournament for sure. Though nothing that epic!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 6th, 2021, 06:09 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Thanks for sharing, TW. I had fun with these guys when I brought them to a tournament for sure. Though nothing that epic!
After the 20 for Mindshackle and 1 on Wannok my opponent said, "The d20 just brutally decided this game." I felt the same way at first, but what a comeback!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs