Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 2nd, 2020, 03:50 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Dead Onez

Just saw this in Ernie's thread, why was it not linked here? I probably would have used it.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 03:53 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post

Just saw this in Ernie's thread, why was it not linked here? I probably would have used it.
I couldn't find a source for it, and I thought it was bad image quality. I honestly don't know what book that it was from, or if it actually WAS a chaos image.

My only guess was a collector trading card or something, but I still couldn't find any info.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 04:00 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I still think it looks better than what I have on the card now.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 04:04 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I still think it looks better than what I have on the card now.
I'm fine with an update if you want. I just wasn't sure we should use something we didn't know the source of
Old April 2nd, 2020, 05:45 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Was used on a trading card, either the 1995 Chromium set or the 1995 Glow in the Dark set, per this eBay listing. See row 4, column 6.

Either way I'd consider it fair game - official art.

EDIT: Specifically, it's It's 93-A: Dead Onez from the 1995 Evil Ernie Series II set. That page has another picture, probably not as good quality though.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 05:56 PM
Tickle Pickle

Cool, I think that looks much better. Cards updated.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 05:57 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Still personally think just the Logo would have looked better and more consistent.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 05:59 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Still personally think just the Logo would have looked better and more consistent.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 06:01 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
The name. Crap. Probably said the wrong thing
Old April 2nd, 2020, 06:01 PM
Tickle Pickle

Oh you're talking about the comic publisher. I just changed the comic art, hence the confusion.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 06:30 PM
...has moist legs

Dang, good detective work Johnny! I probably spent hours over the years looking for that, funny to know I was on the right track at least!

I’m good either way on the logo if others have a preference.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 06:30 PM
Tickle Pickle

My preference is not to update the card again

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library