Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old April 14th, 2008, 12:18 AM

panakalego has disabled reputation
HeroScape wiki

I'm a new member here. and I wanted to let you know that their is a HeroScape wiki that was created a few months ago. It's pretty small, and i hope people join (their are other members already). I started it, but I'm not a HeroScape know-it-all (no offense!), so please join! Comment or yell at me if I broke a rule or something! here's a link!
Old April 14th, 2008, 12:47 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: HeroScape wiki

Hello and welcome, pnakalego.

You may find that most of our Character Books take on the style of a wiki system with their indexes and regular updating. There have been a few different attempts at dedicated wiki sites for Heroscape but they seem to have a tough time keeping their owners interested.

I'd like to suggest that you see about becoming an active user of our forum and its wealth of resources. We are always looking for more contributers.
Old April 14th, 2008, 09:38 AM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker

Yeah, what he said.
Welcome to the site!
Old April 14th, 2008, 09:44 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lank281 View Post
Yeah, what he said.
Welcome to the site!
I could be wrong, but I think bunjee is a she. I've never been super good at distinguishing taper gender, especially purple ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old April 14th, 2008, 12:12 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guido View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lank281 View Post
Yeah, what he said.
Welcome to the site!
I could be wrong, but I think bunjee is a she. I've never been super good at distinguishing taper gender, especially purple ones.
Might you be implying that purple isn't a manly color?

Old April 14th, 2008, 01:26 PM

Then I guess I'm not going to find much help here, the only thing that will make me give it up now would be if the internet exploded. I've made a commitment, but i'll stick around here, too.
Old April 15th, 2008, 02:13 PM

Don't you guys have a "stay on topic" rule? and the wiki will stay there, so IF you want to join, i won't stop you.
Old April 15th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Nope
Old April 15th, 2008, 02:21 PM

You should fix the links in your sig

I might not post often or contribute to the community, but I play HeroScape and I love what HeroScapers does here.
Old April 15th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by panakalego View Post
You should fix the links in your sig
Funny thing is I was just doing exactly that.
Old April 15th, 2008, 07:15 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

I like borrowing from the Brits as well. Cheerios and g'day my blokes. Or my mates. Now it's off with meself to kiss the queen's Blarney stone without brushing my teeth, my chums. Don't be limey!!!

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old April 15th, 2008, 08:27 AM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker

What s/he said!
(My apologies.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News