Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 26th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
The throwing part was the really weird bit to me. Like, Donatello throws a Cover with the Anti-Grav Gauntlet and then Raph pops out of it in the new spot. Doesn't quite make sense when you try to envision what just happened.
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
well the Cityscape project T and I have been working on for years has actual sewer man holes and the manhole covers attach magnetically so for us it would be less of an issue but I still think it works better as a scenario or special map rule rather than a power on a card.
Don't you hooligans go poking holes in my logic!

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old October 27th, 2017, 05:58 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Yeah, it doesn't really work with Manhole Covers - only with actual manholes.

Maybe if those ever get done, this could be a special terrain effect of some type?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 27th, 2017, 07:45 AM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

I'm starting to feel like this is only ever going to end up as a scenario rule at most, but it's a fun exercise to try to think up mechanical solutions anyway. How about a Glyph? I'm going to riff off what Laughing Matter posted earlier:

Give a figure this power:
SEWER DWELLERS
At the start of the game, you may place up to 3 Glyphs of Secret Sewer Entrance on any empty land space on the battlefield that is not within 6 clear sight spaces of a Start Zone.

And here's the Glyph itself:
GLYPH OF SECRET SEWER ENTRANCE
(Sewer Travel)
PERMANENT GLYPH
If you control a figure with the Sewer Dwellers power and one of your figures stops here, you may immediately place the figure here on an unoccupied space adjacent to a different Glyph of Secret Sewer Entrance. If you do not control a figure with the Sewer Dwellers power and one of your figures stops here, you may immediately roll the 20-sided die. If you roll:
1-10: You must choose an opponent to immediately place the figure here on an unoccupied space adjacent to a different Glyph of Secret Sewer Entrance of their choice.
11-20: You may immediately place the figure here on an unoccupied space adjacent to a different Glyph of Secret Sewer Entrance.

Last edited by Qualizium; October 27th, 2017 at 07:50 AM. Reason: fixed wording
Old October 27th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This power was considered for Rhino but I could totally see it working on Rocksteady.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Good stuff, but I feel like he should be able to hurt allies with it as well ...

CLUMSY OAF
After taking a turn with Rhino Rocksteady, if he attacked this turn but did not inflict 1 or more wounds, roll 1 unblockable attack die. If you roll a skull, Rhino and all friendly figures adjacent to Rhino receive one wound each.
Although I would rather you choose if Rocksteady OR an adjacent friendly figure got the wound.
Old October 27th, 2017, 01:30 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like that! In their awesome series, BeBop & Rocksteady Destroy Everything!, the turtles figures out the best way to hurt BeBop & Rocksteady is to make them hurt themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 27th, 2017, 02:12 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
This power was considered for Rhino but I could totally see it working on Rocksteady.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Good stuff, but I feel like he should be able to hurt allies with it as well ...

CLUMSY OAF
After taking a turn with Rhino Rocksteady, if he attacked this turn but did not inflict 1 or more wounds, roll 1 unblockable attack die. If you roll a skull, Rhino and all friendly figures adjacent to Rhino receive one wound each.
Although I would rather you choose if Rocksteady OR an adjacent friendly figure got the wound.
I like that a lot, actually. I agree that I like it better if there's a choice between hurting Rocksteady or an adjacent friendly. Hurting everyone seems a bit too punitive. Here's my rough ideas for Rocksteady:

Quote:
DIMWITTED DUO
After revealing an Order Marker on Rocksteady or Shredder and instead of taking a turn normally with that figure, you may either move up to 2 figures you control that have this special power, or you may attack with up to 2 figures you control that have this special power.

RECKLESS CHARGE
Before attacking with Rocksteady, you may move him up to 3 spaces in a straight line. If Rocksteady attacks an adjacent figure this turn with his normal attack, that figure rolls 1 less defense dice. If Rocksteady uses this power and does not make a normal adjacent attack this turn, or fails to roll at least one skull on a normal adjacent attack, you must choose an opponent to immediately move Rocksteady 1 space, and roll one attack die. If a skull is rolled, Rocksteady takes one wound.
The first power is based on the Warriors Three, imagine Bebop would have the same power on his card. I don't know what Shredder's design looks like, so I don't know if making him able to work as an OM hub for the two makes any sense.

The second is sort of a weird mishmash of a charge attack, the defense reduction is supposed to represent Rocksteady using his sharp horn, and there's the chance of involuntary figure movement so your opponent can put you in a bad spot, or force Rocksteady to comically plunge off a ledge or something. It doesn't read too well, but I think you get the idea at least.

I'm drawing a blank on Bebop, though.
Old October 27th, 2017, 02:56 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I really dig the "Warriors 3" idea although I would leave out Shredder. I could see Bebop coming in with a different "Incompetent" power paired with a Dimension X laser gun type ranged special attack.
Old October 27th, 2017, 03:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I'm digging that Duo power for them as well with Shredder left out. Pretty excited to see some work getting done on Beebop and Rocksteady, keep up the good work guys!
Old October 27th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yeah, I'm digging that Duo power for them as well with Shredder left out. Pretty excited to see some work getting done on Beebop and Rocksteady, keep up the good work guys!
"And just like that, the thread immediately died and nobody noticed or cared"

See what you did Yoda? Did you hear what the narrator I created for this gag just said? Way to go buddy!

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old October 27th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Let's try to be helpful in this thread, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 27th, 2017, 04:49 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For the record this is what I had back when we were first workshopping these guys...

Quote:
ROCKSTEADY AND BEBOP
After revealing an order marker on a this figure and taking a turn with this figure, if this figure did not inflicted a wound with an attack on an enemy figure, you may attack with another figure that has the Rocksteady and Bebop power that you control.

SLEDGE HAMMER SLAM SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 4.
Choose a figure to attack. All figures adjacent to the chosen figure are affected. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Rocksteady is not affected by this special attack. After attacking with this special attack, you may place each figure that received one or more wounds from this special attack within 1 space of its original placement. A figure moved by this special attack never takes any leaving engagement attacks but will take any falling damage that may apply.

Super Strength

I also debated Rhino Charge but thought it may be more of the Cartoon version

Quote:
RHINO CHARGE
After moving normally with Rhino, if he is not engaged, you may move Rhino up to 3 spaces in a straight line. Add 1 die to his attack for each space moved with Rhino Charge. After using the Rhino Charge special power, if Rhino attacked and did not inflict one or more wounds, roll 1 unblockable attack die. If you roll a skull, Rhino receives a wound.
NAME = BEBOP

SPECIES = WARTHOG
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = CRUEL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 190

ROCKSTEADY AND BEBOP
After revealing an order marker on a this figure and taking a turn with this figure, if this figure did not inflicted a wound with an attack on an enemy figure, you may attack with another figure that has the Rocksteady and Bebop power that you control.

ASSAULT RIFLE
When Bebop attacks with his normal attack, he may attack two additional times. Roll 1 less attack die for each subsequent attack.

SUPER STRENGTH

Debated something like Piledriver's Pounding Fist but decided adding range and keeping the gun simple was better.

The way I see it Bebop stands back and Rocksteady attacks hoping to get a sledgehammer swing on multiple turtles. If he fails to wound one of them Bebop fires pop shots at them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I like the R&B power too, along with a def of 6 they should be able to hang around long enough to give the 4 turtles some problems. A SA for Beebop's gun seems like a good idea, just don't make it the one Bucky has. I think Red Hood has a nice one. Reusing Rhino Charge seems like a good fit here.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 27th, 2017, 05:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Just updating, I like the Warriors Three inspired power better than the bonding idea japes had come up with. I like the idea of them both moving up together or both attacking together as a team, as well as the OM flex if provides. If one is closer to death than the other, then place your OMs on the figure more likely to survive the round.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy