Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old November 6th, 2009, 11:26 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Wave 10 shortages already?

I would start a new thread on Wave 11/12,but I know I'm just going to be attacked. Anyways. I think Wave 4 will be somewhat like Wave 10. I think the next booster will probably be a real classic scape set.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old November 6th, 2009, 11:57 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

House Mouse still has it. House Mouse is great because they always have stuff. Though, the GGs and sasquatch have kind of a high price.
Old November 7th, 2009, 12:44 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman3317 View Post
I would start a new thread on Wave 11/12,but I know I'm just going to be attacked. Anyways. I think Wave 4 will be somewhat like Wave 10. I think the next booster will probably be a real classic scape set.
Well since WoTC has confirmed 3 DnD boosters for 2010 and no classics, don't hold your breath...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old November 7th, 2009, 12:55 AM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
...since WoTC has confirmed 3 DnD boosters for 2010...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wotcpbarclay View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Paul, is there any way you can resolve this question about whether D&Dscape will be sold in its own waves or be incorporated into regular Heroscape waves?
The two D&D waves we have in the works for 2010 are 100% D&D.
Old November 7th, 2009, 02:44 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Just put in an order for the GG & QH set (2 of them) plus the hero pack at CoolStuffInc.com. So it looks like I won't miss out on them after all. Didn't want to pay $15 a set (plus shipping) at housemouse otherwise I would have bought them from her. Money is kind of tight right now. Ended up being $40 for the 3 packs with shipping, so just over $13 a pack. Not bad at all IMO. I suspect they will be going for a whole lot more on Ebay a few months from now.
Old November 7th, 2009, 04:33 AM

CanScape has disabled reputation

Thanks for the heads up on the Feldspar back in at coolstuffinc! Money is always tight, IMO. Coolstuffinc hasn't let me down yet...best prices, reasonable shipping. And not just for HS, either...looks like my Wave 10 will be good to go soon enough!
Old November 7th, 2009, 09:57 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Maybe I had too much to drink last night or its the after glow of going to a local gaming con all weekend, but I kind of feel bad for WotC. This has all the makings of a "perfect storm" PR nightmare for them. They try to make fan bois happy by re-issuing Wave 5 commons and making exclusives to those who do not go. Yet the repaints are the ones selling out because most people already have the other 3 packs from this release.

Maybe they make the 2nd shipment of W10 just the repaints.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old November 7th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just because they are selling slower does not equal selling badly.

In no universe would the reprints sell as fast as the new figures.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old November 7th, 2009, 11:53 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
Quote:
...since WoTC has confirmed 3 DnD boosters for 2010...

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Paul, is there any way you can resolve this question about whether D&Dscape will be sold in its own waves or be incorporated into regular Heroscape waves?
Yes and even though they are DnD, they are really awesome waves with very fun squads and heroes that fit in nicely with classic Heroscape.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old November 7th, 2009, 12:12 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman3317 View Post
Well since WoTC has confirmed 3 DnD boosters for 2010 and no classics, don't hold your breath...

Brandon
Oh, I didn't know that. Aww. Well new heroscape is new heroscape. Only bad thing is, we got to find a new game for most of our customs.

Back on subject. I think the reason we are running out is because of what most people said, "I will not be buying this wave." There for,they didn't make many to start with.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old November 7th, 2009, 01:33 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Yes and even though they are DnD, they are really awesome waves with very fun squads and heroes that fit in nicely with classic Heroscape.
Are they going to be waves of blister packs like we've been seeing or something different?
Old November 7th, 2009, 01:38 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

GG and QH are back 'in stock' for pre-order at CoolStuffInc.

My wife rules by the way. She heard me talking about the 'shortage' (though I'm sure that's just in my 'have to have it now' mind) and when we got the email stating more pre-orders were available, she jumped online to buy Holiday Gifts... YAY!

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales