Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 18th, 2020, 11:11 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Scarlet Witch (II) (Breathing)

Absolutely. Personality is who you are, class is what you do.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 18th, 2020, 12:28 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

My thinking is that you can justify pretty much every superhero as a Rebel at some point in their lives. A superhero that never resists higher powers and always does what they’re told isn’t a superhero most people would read. So I’m fine with it, but I also wouldn’t have a problem with a Rebel Steve Rogers or Hal Jordan so maybe I’m just weird.

But Rebel lets her play in her most important non-AoA factions (Brotherhood, X-Men, Avengers, etc.) while also letting Arkham have his cake too. I’m down.
Old April 18th, 2020, 12:46 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I mean, sure, I do think turning over a new leaf and abandoning Magneto counts. It's enough to justify it. It's not something I'd Nay over.

But some of those? "Rebelling" against the Avengers is her having a nervous breakdown and killing her friends - and she ends up catatonic afterwards. "No More Mutants" is just her being tired and fed up and - probably accidentally! - committing genocide. She spent most of the HYDRA Cap era being possessed by Chthon, then shows up in the big spreads at the end.

And I mean, yeah, you can make the argument that she HYPOTHETICALLY would have been on Cap's side. But one of my favorite issues of her solo series, issue #9, is all about Pietro showing up to recruit her for Civil War II. And what does she say? "No, I don't want to. I don't like doing that. I don't like the constant fighting, and I'm tired of people trying to make me a part of that." (Very underrated book by the way, James Robinson hasn't been at the top of his game in a long time, but I really enjoyed his voice for Wanda. Very constructive about her being mentally ill.)

Spoiler Alert!

I mean, you can argue she's rebelling against the rebellion...

Like I said with Jessica Jones - you can do it! I won't fight it. But I think it's a case of this design serving a synergy web, when I never work that way; I see synergy as a way to serve the design. Each card tells a story. The class of Rebel on Scarlet Witch doesn't tell the right story for her character - not the mainstream iteration of her, at least. It's a great design, otherwise, I have no complaints - it's just not the decision I'd make if I was running it.
Old April 18th, 2020, 12:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sounds like a Rebel with the Reluctant personality. She keeps getting dragged into these messes despite her best intentions.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 18th, 2020, 12:51 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

You know, that might actually do the trick. "Reluctant Mutant Rebel" or "Self-Doubting Mutant Rebel" still wouldn't be my choice, but it would "tell the story" a lot better, so I'd be more comfortable with that.
Old April 18th, 2020, 12:52 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Odd thought, but would Troubled be a good personality for her? Doom Patrol synergy, I know, but she almost sounds like the sort who might be involved with them in a DC/Marvel crossover (which C3G is).

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 18th, 2020, 12:58 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Yeah, I could also see Repentant or Troubled working, but I don't know if Arkham would want to rope in another synergy web here - no background with either the Thunderbolts or Doom Patrol, though I could imagine her getting along with either in some incarnations.
Old April 18th, 2020, 01:48 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Not opposed. That’s more for Ronin and Nobody to determine as they’ve built those synergies with thematic members thus far.
Old April 18th, 2020, 02:31 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'm totally cool with characters who haven't been members of the T-Bolts, but do fit the mold, getting the Repentant tag. That was always meant to be open-ended.
Old April 18th, 2020, 02:34 PM
Hard as ice

@MrNobody ?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 18th, 2020, 02:35 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I feel the same about Troubled.
Old April 18th, 2020, 02:37 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

That comic blurb screams Troubled and it pretty much reflects the course of here entire life. I kind of like the idea of her as a Troubled Rebel Mutant.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library