Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old February 20th, 2009, 03:14 AM

GreatWhiteWolf Woo who?
Possible Master 3 announcement upcoming?

I was just speculating on this because of the "announcement" we are suppose to be getting late spring/early summer. Think about it, we already have the news of wave 1 and 9, what could they be waiting to tell us?
And on top of that, both wave 1 and 9 are going to be released around the same exact time and the people that have heard that there will be a upcoming announcement say that WotC says its about "upcoming releases". I don't know but whatever the announcement is, it sounds like its going to be a good one!
Old February 20th, 2009, 03:35 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Possible Master 3 announcement upcoming?

Marvel Wave 1???

Where did you hear/see that an announcement about Heroscape would be comming out this spring?
Old February 20th, 2009, 06:31 AM

DBC knows what's in an order marker DBC knows what's in an order marker DBC knows what's in an order marker

Yeah, it's probably good news.
So as I see it we have a chance of getteing either:
Heroscape Master Set 3
or
Marvelscape Wave 1
or
A new licence for the Scape system.
Old February 20th, 2009, 07:47 AM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

Or they're releasing wave 10! J/K

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old February 20th, 2009, 08:01 AM

pixlepix Woo who?

I am hoping that is will be some other rerelease.
Old February 20th, 2009, 08:19 AM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixlepix View Post
I am hoping that is will be some other rerelease.
I needs my wave 4 and all the Aubrien goodness.
Old February 20th, 2009, 08:38 AM

darkmantle has disabled reputation

Not to rain on the parade, as I want a new master, and a wave 10 and everything else scape related, but if the announcement is "about the upcoming release", could it simply be about wave 9? Maybe some information about it, hinting at some of the glorious figures we are going to be anticipating so impatiently? Or even a little more about the distribution method, who exactly will be carrying it or something like that? Seems a little more likely to me, but would be thrilled if they'd come out with another master set soon.
Old February 20th, 2009, 09:17 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I's be surprised if the two confirmed Waves (W9 and reprint of W1) were released at the same time. I believe the information we've been given so far is that W1 reprint will be a spring release and W9 will be a summer release. At the least I expect a couple months between the two.

As for the 'big announcement,' stuff like that seems to take on a mind of its own after a while.

WotC says there will be an announcement regarding Scape. Then someone describes it as a 'big annoucement.' From there it just snowballs.

I hope it is a Master Set, but I won't hold my breath.

-insert signature here-
Old February 20th, 2009, 09:28 AM

jandar Woo who?

We need a new master set.

HEROSCAPE IS THE BEST! Go Jandar and Einar.
Old February 20th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandar View Post
No, we don't. We need RotV to stay around. It is the quintessential Master Set.
Old February 20th, 2009, 11:44 AM

Orac has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
I agree, SOTM really has the feel of a huge expansion, more than that of a master set...
Old February 20th, 2009, 12:01 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Amen to that Cav.

Good stuff is on the horizon. Wave 9 is coming, and wave 1 is being re-released. Wave 9 by the way, I don't belive will be a master set, as I'm a firm beliver in Cav's statement. See above.
I've heard nothing of another big announcement. If we do get one I'd like it to be news of Marvel wave 1. I'm not a huge fan of Marvel, but I would like to see the line continue. With just another 10 heros, the game may become playable on its own.
I can't see them talking about wave 10, when we haven't gotten wave 9 yet. I don't think it will be another master set, god I hope not. Futhermore, I really hope its not an announcement of another liscense, as someone suggested. Double god I hope not.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News