Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old August 8th, 2014, 04:53 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

At least as long as I've been on the site.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old August 8th, 2014, 04:54 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

And I apparently never forget.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old August 8th, 2014, 05:02 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, that's been there quite a while.

After doing some digging, apparently there is a thread on this site dedicated to bestowing titles on people. I always assumed it was some setting I couldn't find. Heroscapers are a strange lot.
Old August 8th, 2014, 05:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Goes to show how often I look at my own profile.
Old August 8th, 2014, 08:49 PM
Never Forgets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Yeah, that's been there quite a while.

After doing some digging, apparently there is a thread on this site dedicated to bestowing titles on people. I always assumed it was some setting I couldn't find. Heroscapers are a strange lot.
Where is this thread? I must find it!

Old August 8th, 2014, 08:55 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

It's the Title Advocacy thread in the Scrapers Online subforum. Be careful, some who have advocated receive an interesting title of their own.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old August 8th, 2014, 09:08 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 8th, 2014, 09:41 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Didn't know that thread existed...pretty funny stuff there. Apparently I have good taste...Good to know.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 9th, 2014, 03:52 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just watched Guardians of the Galaxy, thought it was worth the price of the ticket. Good action, funny at times, nice acting by most, etc, etc. Pretty entertaining movie, I'd recommend it to a friend who likes these kind of movies.

C3G team building links.
Old August 10th, 2014, 03:16 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Finally got to see Guardians of the Galaxy! Loved it. Second only to Captain America: The First Avenger I think. Particularly a big fan of the "Awesome Mix Tape Vol. 1" music peppered throughout; I've always liked that sort of thing. Hopefully they keep it up for GotG2.

Spoiler Alert!

Also, I couldn't help but notice all of the scenes where the C3G versions of the characters matched up so well. Particularly Star-Lord and Rocket!
Old August 10th, 2014, 03:25 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I am sure they will keep the musical aspect for GotG 2, after all, we have to hear Awesome Mix Vol. 2. Really though, it was a huge part of the movie and the marketing, it would be really foolish for them to leave it out of the sequel. I'm sure the Vol 2 tape is a teaser for the second movie too. Also, the GotG soundtrack is setting sales records:

http://comicbook.com/blog/2014/08/03...es-and-amazon/

http://www.billboard.com/articles/ne...rd-200-preview
Old August 10th, 2014, 08:57 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I saw the new TMNT movie today. In some ways it's really good and in other ways, not so much.

Good parts:

Quote:
They did the turtle personalities really well and even though they're huge, I thought they looked great. They also talked and acted like teenagers.

April is a hero, not a damsel in distress.
Not so good parts:

Quote:
The camerawork - I hate shaky-cam and a lot of fight scenes were really hard to see what was happening so you don't get to see the coolness of the martial arts moves.

Shredder was the bad guy but didn't really have any motivation or personality.

The other bad guy was kind of interesting even though what he was doing before he found out about the turtles is totally unexplained.

There are no character arcs in this movie.
All in all, it was pretty good for an action flick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape