Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 7th, 2023, 02:17 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: MVMvMVM - Mount Vernon WA Monthly - Next Event December

Wow, this subforum is really active. Hardly a month has passed and we get bumped to the second page!

Anyway, the next MVMvMVM will be on Wednesday March 22. Start time around the same as it always is, 2 but show up any time after noon. (I may try to coordinate with the people who are coming and see if we can get more people to show up at the same time, but being the middle of the week that's probably not gonna happen.)

The format is (tentatively) 525 points with partial squad drafting allowed. There's one map I made recently that I'll remake at this event, but I haven't posted any pictures of it so, uh, maybe I'll do that before the event but don't count on it.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 14th, 2023, 08:03 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: MVMvMVM - Mount Vernon WA Monthly - Next Event December

I've come up with two 525 point armies so far. One of them uses partial scoring for two different squads and comes to 523.666....7 points
Old April 22nd, 2023, 11:16 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: MVMvMVM - Mount Vernon WA Monthly - Next Event April 26

Hey, just realized I never posted about this next one here. It'll be this Wednesday, the 26th, starting at 2 but you're welcome to show up any time after noon.

Also, to possibly encourage anybody who struggles with the midweek scheduling, generally the stragglers will stay until 9 or 10 or so. So if you are unable to get up to Big Lake until after work it may still be worth showing up (obviously the snack request isn't a firm obligation anyway but especially not for anyone participating in such a limited sense).

Looking forward to playing some 'Scape once again. It would be nice to get a couple more online people up there but I'll keep my hopes down for now.

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old April 25th, 2023, 03:21 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I won't be able to attend any events, or take any time off work at all, until I regain my financial stability. The rate that it's going may take several months.

However if anyone orders something from Uber Eats from Sedro, it will almost certainly be me delivering!
Old June 12th, 2023, 04:28 PM
On vacation...

We're back, baby! Woo-hoo! Anyway, the next event will be June 28th. All standard fair, starts at two but doors open at noon, and please bring a snack or soft drink with you to share. I might make a more official looking post than this but we'll see.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old August 17th, 2023, 10:43 AM
On vacation...

Red face Re: MVMvMVM - Mount Vernon WA Monthly - Next Event June 28

The next MvM will be happening in tandem with my birthday weekend. The main event is Sunday, August 27th, starting at 2 like normal. However, my birthday is happening all weekend so if you can't make it Sunday but you want to come play some HeroScape anyway feel free to check about Friday or Saturday.

As usual I am asking everyone to bring a snack or soft drink. A meal will be provided, presumably frozen pizza or the like.

Carpooling may be possible (I know Big Lake is very north for a lot of folks), but will require some complex communication so be timely if you want to try to be part of that.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; August 21st, 2023 at 11:52 AM.
Old August 21st, 2023, 10:01 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: MVMvMVM - Mount Vernon WA Monthly - Next Event August 27

Wish I could be there! But, I will be down in the Portland area Friday to Sunday. Maybe next time ... I know, I have said that before.
Old November 29th, 2023, 10:49 PM
On vacation...

Re: MVMvMVM - Mount Vernon WA Monthly - Causal MvM December

Attention, there are multiple MVMvMVMs in the works! But, most imperatively, there is an MvM this weekend! It is on Sunday, and has been deemed the Causal MvM, as it will be
Spoiler Alert!
This means in addition to the regular food and drink and encourage people to bring, I especially encourage everyone to bring any board game sort of thing you'd like to. The start time is at noon, and doors open at eleven. I will probably make waffles but there should also be a frozen pizza or three at some point.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events