Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old January 22nd, 2014, 12:39 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Looking to get a game started in the next hour or so. PM me if you're interested and don't mind that I playtest for SoV.

Edit: Still looking

Last edited by infectedsloth; January 22nd, 2014 at 02:13 PM.
Old February 11th, 2014, 04:22 AM

TJByrum is surprisingly tart

I'm new to the site, and a bit intimidated and confused to use the Online feature. But if someone wants to bear through the pain and play with me, PM me.

I'm up for a game in the morning (Eastern time US); it's 3am now, but I was looking to play around 10am-12am perhaps.

Actually, that was easy to set up. Never mind, but thanks.

Last edited by TJByrum; February 11th, 2014 at 09:26 AM.
Old February 15th, 2014, 08:10 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Looking for a game tonight. I can play until 10pm central.

Any format, but here's the one if there is no preference:

580 points. At least 480 must be from C+ or worse figures. (classic only)

map will be Desperado (Kelda and Ulinava)

EDIT: No takers tonight

Last edited by kevindola; February 15th, 2014 at 11:26 PM. Reason: deadline passed
Old February 16th, 2014, 08:56 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I'm available again tonight until 11pm central if anyone would like to play.

EDIT: Found an opponent. Thanks.

For those curious on the builds

kevindola: Master Win Chiu Woo, Shaolin Monks x4, Krav Maga Agents, Otonashi
brandonwiker: deathstalkers x2, Deathwalker 9000, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Deadeye Dan, Dumutef Guard x2, Isamu

I will try to post a battle report up somewhere in the next few days. This was a really fun one.

Last edited by kevindola; February 17th, 2014 at 01:16 AM.
Old February 17th, 2014, 11:45 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post

brandonwiker: deathstalkers x2, Deathwalker 9000, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Deadeye Dan, Dumutef Guard x2, Isamu

I will try to post a battle report up somewhere in the next few days. This was a really fun one.
If you get a sec, kevindola (or brandonwiker), I'd love to hear how the map played out for you gents. Probably depends on the glyphs used, but did figures ever leave the road?
Old February 17th, 2014, 12:56 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post

If you get a sec, kevindola (or brandonwiker), I'd love to hear how the map played out for you gents. Probably depends on the glyphs used, but did figures ever leave the road?
I say kev controlled the roads the majority of the game with the monks and master. Even with my dumutefs I didn't spend too much time on them.

The krav were very annoying, I really hated the one hex level 3 perches (am I remembering that right?) I have never been a fan of the highest levels of a map being only single or double hexes, because it makes it easy for single and double spaced ranged figures, respectively, to camp there and take +1 at/def against melee figures. But that's just me, I tend to hate ranged units.

Funny story, I walked dw9k into kevs start zone to kill a krav, then attempted to disengage from otanashi (sp?) and dw died in the process.

Also, DED blew master's head off with sharpshooter on only the second try, lol.

Kev won with a monk, a krav, and otanashi left I think.

Edit: We had ulinava (sp again?) and kelda on the map, kelda was never used since master was instakilled, ulinava was used a little by kev with the kravs.

Edited again, lol.

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; February 17th, 2014 at 05:43 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 10:55 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looking to try this out tonight. I'll be trying to figure out how to get started while I see if anyone responds with availability in the next hour or so.

~Aldin, technologically inept

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old March 3rd, 2014, 11:07 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Looking to try this out tonight. I'll be trying to figure out how to get started while I see if anyone responds with availability in the next hour or so.

~Aldin, technologically inept
I'd love the chance to play against you, but I don't know exactly how to set up a game, but I'll try to see if I can't figure it out. If I do figure it out I'll send you a PM.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old March 3rd, 2014, 11:08 PM

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Crixus, thanks so much but I was just coming here to close that because I had someone offer via PM.

~Aldin, maybe laterishly

to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old March 3rd, 2014, 11:16 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Crixus, thanks so much but I was just coming here to close that because I had someone offer via PM.

~Aldin, maybe laterishly
No worries, I was having trouble figuring it out anyways (maybe I should try this with a more experienced online scaper first so I can figure out how to do it ).

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old March 4th, 2014, 01:06 AM

Okay, that was pretty cool. Thanks!

~Aldin, trying new things

to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old March 6th, 2014, 10:54 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looking to play a game of online scape! As of right now, I have the day off from work, and my wife is working, so I have the next few hours to myself.

I'd prefer to have my opponent set up the game in google docs, as I have never done it before. If a player that is new to all of this wants to play, I could definitely tinker with creating a game myself.

I'd like to do a 400 point game where both armies have at least 300 points of figures with abilities that require the D20... I don't care what map. I'm flexible on the army build rules if someone really hates this one, I play for fun, but I play to win, too!

I prefer to be PM'd if there is interest, though I suppose replying here would be cool, too. My window to start playing is probably within the next 5 hours, lol!

I'll be doing things around the house, so be patient for a response from me, I'll be checking periodically.

EDIT: I have a taker!

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; March 6th, 2014 at 02:47 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events