Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 21st, 2009, 11:38 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Castle assault strategy that works well

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
The elf wizard posse "works" if you just throw Theracus in there to get you up the wall. The base would be:

40 Theracus
50 Arkmer
80 Emirroon
20 Kyntela Gwyn
150 Ulginesh

Then you could add either more wizards (Jorhdawn/Chardris/Morsbane), and/or Syvarris, or squads of Aubrien Archers, or Raelin.
While I came around to dissing the wizard army along with the Saylind build, I would be remiss if I didn't mention the possibility of using the wizards for a Yo-Yo attack. It's not what the original poster was talking about, but it is an effective way to draw out a castle defender. This speaks to the broader point that a castle defender can't afford to be out-ranged.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles