Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old April 5th, 2015, 02:47 PM

Brets Woo who?
Re: Just_a_Bill's 4/4/15 "kinda 1 of everything thru wave7"

Great Trader! Will trade again!
Old April 6th, 2015, 12:38 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Much thanks and appreciation to all of you who pinged me over the extended Easter weekend. I think I have acknowledged everyone who contacted me, and I will be doing my best to get things boxed and weighed tonight after work so I can get shipping costs out to everyone. I've got a lot of orders on the table so I ask for your patience while I work through them as quickly as I can with my family and work obligations.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old April 10th, 2015, 12:07 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

I hearty thanks to recent buyers Rutherford82, AzraelTheSith, and fireemblemrox. Your packages are all out the door.

To those still waiting to pay, I expect a bit of a pileup of incoming payments through this weekend; I will do my best to ship things out as quickly as possible.

Thanks again, friends. Every sale is helping us through these financial rough waters.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old April 10th, 2015, 09:38 PM

Added to list:

Groups
  • Wave 2. Heroes of Barrenspur [Krug, Me-Burq-Sa, Sir Denrick, Khosumet] (no cards) $11
  • Wave 3. Heroes of Nostralund [Alastair, Concan, Deathwalker 7000, Johnny 'Shotgun' Sullivan, Saylind] (no cards) $13
Individual Heroes
  • Dumutef Guard (no card) $2
Individual Squads
  • 4th Massachusetts Line $12 (one more squad)
  • Anubian Wolves $6.50 (one more squad)
  • MacDirk Warriors (no card) $11
  • Microcorp Agents (no card) $10
  • Obsidian Guards (no card) $7.50
Master Sets
  • RotV figure set plus dice (30 figures, 16 cards) $20

Old April 14th, 2015, 04:49 AM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker
Re: Just_a_Bill's April "kinda 1 of everything thru wave7" l

Just received a wonderfully packaged parcel from Just_a_Bill! I would definitely recommend trading with him again!

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old April 15th, 2015, 10:22 PM

AzraelTheSith Woo who?

Recently completed a trade. Very fast shipping and the items were in great condition. I will definitely be trading with him again soon.
Old April 16th, 2015, 02:57 PM

Rutherford82 Woo who?

Thanks so much Just_a_Bill! Wonderful transaction and by far the best packaging I've ever witnessed! Friendly, fast, and fair.
Old April 29th, 2015, 06:27 PM

Jimi33 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I am just starting Heroscape again. I had played back when it had originally can out and I've been looking at getting back into it, I recently bought a bunch of the LRG dragons and roughly 3 1/2 sets worth of terrain. All my dragons don't have cards anyways... I'm lacking in characters, I'm willing to pretty much buy what you have(with cards only) so if we can come up with a fair bundle price and maybe some tiles and stuff too I'd be extremely happy to do some business with you. Thanks.
Old April 30th, 2015, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi33 View Post
I'm willing to pretty much buy what you have(with cards only) so if we can come up with a fair bundle price and maybe some tiles and stuff too I'd be extremely happy to do some business with you. Thanks.
I'm sure we can come up with a deal. Can you give me a list of what you want, or do you basically want everything you don't already have?

Old April 30th, 2015, 09:30 AM

MacaroniMoses Woo who?

I would also be interested in what you have (with cards). Possibly everything but first 2 master sets. If Jimi33 doesn't work out or buy everything, I'd like to make some kind of deal. I have paypal and will pay instantly.
Old April 30th, 2015, 10:19 AM

Thanks, guys. Just PM me your lists. I've had several buyers lately drag things out for a long time, so I'm having to focus on who can give me a list and make the payment. First reasonable offer gets the stuff.

Old April 30th, 2015, 09:41 PM

Jimi33 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Yeah. Sorry for the late reply, I found someone local who has 2 Rubbermaid Bins filled to the brim that I was trying to buy from him but he's bailing on me. Would it be easy for you to come up with a full list of current inventory and a price? And a question for ya, when you say x2 does that mean 2 squads or 2 pieces from the squad?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades