Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 8th, 2009, 05:19 PM

pixlepix Woo who?
Re: If you could pick your own releases for 2010...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixlepix View Post
I have some figures that I would sell for 20$.
Or you can trade them for a clue.
Explanation?
(though I am sure it is something insulting)

"Heroscape isn't interfering with your life. Your life is interfering with heroscape."
Basic guide to heroscape
guide to heroscape rules
The best online game ever(try it out for a month.)
Old August 8th, 2009, 05:25 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Marvel Wave 1.
Some units to round things out, like another Dwarf Hero, another Tribesman hero, another Predator, and a new Ullar Warlord. The Predator could be Huge like Krug, and fit in a similar pack, like the Wave 2 heroes pack, fitting in with the Dwarf, Tribesman and Ullar Warlord.
A new master set is nice, but not really needed - I'd rather have the grab-bag of terrain, such as gravestones, statuary, etc.
3 common packs to round out this wave. Anything would be nice. Penguins and pirates aside, I can see Skeletal Legions being among them.
Wave 4 is a clear favorite with many, and with me as well.

Old August 8th, 2009, 06:46 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

1. Wave 10 (preferably before 2010)
2. Wave 11
3. Marvel Wave 1 with destructible object(s) in each pack
4. Large Hero pack with Aquilla dragon, Aquilla or Einar Centaur, Einar War Elephant, Vydar Microcorp Assault Mech, and another Utgar Dino-riding Orc.
5. Terrain pack Either Desert with cactus, pyramids, statues, or ruins and common mummy squad
6. Marvel terrain pack Skyscrapers
7. Marvel Master Set 2 Avengers Assemble or X-men Danger Room
And because we're never bankrupt when it comes to imaginary money:
8. Wave 12
9. Master Set 3, Heavy on the Aquilla and Vydar
10. Wave 13 Special wave with Woo, Skahen, and the flagbearers.

I'll be really happy with those.
Old August 8th, 2009, 06:52 PM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

1. 3rd Master set (w/ Skeleton Calvary)
2. Wave 11
3. Some Large pack like a castle, only it could have another theme
4. Wave 12
5. Aquilla Flagbearer

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old August 8th, 2009, 07:01 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Assuming Wave 10 will be out in 2009. For 2010 I would like the following.

Wave 11, (all brand new)
Wave 4 reprint
Some sort of large expansion. Terrain or maybe another master set.

That should keep me (and my pocket book) plenty happy.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old August 8th, 2009, 07:58 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Marvel Wave 1. That's all I really want at the moment.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old August 8th, 2009, 10:35 PM

blooded scion is surprisingly tart

Another lava/tundra terrain set with some new terrain immune squads.
Old August 9th, 2009, 02:25 AM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!

1. Master Set 3
2. Wave 11 all new. IE Raptorens, Pirates King Cobra's.
3. Figure that goes to the castle
4. New Marvel.
5. Three hex figure's. Hey a guy can dream.
6. A Heroscape Cartoon on cartoon network.
7. a Real one of a kind figure at Comic con & Gencon "2010" no reprint, something made to get people to get their and grab it up.
8. Just so I can be the first to say it, New dice in the new master set.

Oh Snap crackle and PoP, it's my 300th post.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old August 9th, 2009, 07:34 AM

panheadman1995 is surprisingly tart

1. Master Set 3 - Vydar's Betrayal
2. Wave 11
3. Extreme Desert Terrain Set
4. Large Expansion
5. Wave 12 - With Woo, Skahen, and Aquilla Flag Bearer
6. Wave 4 and 6 re-release - BRAINZ!!!

Last edited by panheadman1995; August 9th, 2009 at 02:02 PM.
Old August 9th, 2009, 12:52 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

My dream list for 2010:
  • Marvel Wave 1
  • Wave 11, with Dreadguls, no new bonding squads but some bonding heroes for the squads that have only one (a new Darklord especially), a Viking Champion with a range-enhancing spirit, a unique melee squad that costs 70-90pts and has very few (if any) special powers, and lots of great stuff we haven't even considered on the boards.
  • Two rereleases of previous waves (4 and 6 I guess, but just something to keep things moving) maybe with one of them being just commons along with the remaining exclusives (and a terrain piece or Aquilla flagbearer too, to make up the space) instead of a unique pack.
  • Promise of a Masterset, a large expansion, another new wave and continuing reprints in 2011.

My one-notch-lower-than-dream-but-still-very-happy-with list:
  • Marvel Wave 1
  • Wave 11
  • One rerelease

My basic-level-happiness list:
  • Anything at all, even if it's nothing new, that keeps the game and the community alive and well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
I hope they release all of the ROTV figures in booster packs because some people didn't get them the first time they were out.
I know you're joking, but I think this is a very good idea. Maybe not next year, but I can see this being a very good idea in 2011 or 2012. Here's an idea you'll like even less: a new masterset with the RotV figures but different (and presumably less to keep costs down) terrain.

Last edited by ollie; August 9th, 2009 at 01:00 PM.
Old August 9th, 2009, 12:59 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Wrong button.
Old August 9th, 2009, 01:07 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

1. Love for Marvel
2. Wave 11 and 12
3. Re-release wave 4 and 6
4. Agent Skahen and Master Woo as heroes in a booster set from 11 or 12
5. A group of Knights that follow Sir Hawthorn
6. A Soulborg Factory
7. Large expansion set X2 - Towns, Desert, Village, Camp, whatever just make it different
8. More blacktop/asphalt terrain - charred earth?
9. Flag bearers
10. Dare I say it?

star wars.............(runs away from the spit balls shot at him)

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion