Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 20th, 2013, 11:17 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Ka-Zar - Design Phase

Best comparison I could find for stats straight off was Iceman. Iceman has a terrain specific power as well. Off the top of my head, I'd call Iceman's special attack at least a little bit better than Big Game Hunter, Ice Slide 4 more useful than Vine Swing, and Mutant Adventurer much more useful than Human Hunter. Iceman also has one more defense at 150. So I'd probably start him at 140 and go from there. He's likely to only get drafted on jungle/forest maps (or with Floronic Man, I suppose), so he'll be a situational draft anyway, but I think 160's probably a bit high.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 21st, 2013, 10:58 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

From dok:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok
King of the Jungle is quite strong on the right map - those terrain-dependent powers are always tough to price, but he's probably a bit underpriced on maps that have any strategic trees/jungle.

No other concerns.
I sent it out with 160 points.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old November 21st, 2013, 12:08 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

From Tickle:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn
Vine Swing is a really cool mechanic and I like how it works with King of the Jungle. I'm not sure where you are getting the range of 6 from. I thought he only carried a spear. Other than that solid design.

My SuperScape Maps
Old November 21st, 2013, 12:12 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I didn't know the 6 range before, what is that supposed to represent? If it's just a spear, I'd much prefer 3-4 range.
Old November 21st, 2013, 12:47 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I didn't know the 6 range before, what is that supposed to represent? If it's just a spear, I'd much prefer 3-4 range.
He's a skilled archer to my knowledge.

From comicvine:
Quote:
Ka-Zar has no Super-Human powers, but he has peak human physical conditioning and is very skilled in hunting, tracking, trapping, fishing, swimming and has great overall survival skills. He is also a skilled combatant - both unarmed and with weapons such as knives and swords, and is an excellent shot with bows and slings.

My SuperScape Maps
Old November 21st, 2013, 01:15 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Hmm, what's the standard for characters who could have range (i.e. commonly use guns or bows) in relation to their miniatures (as in if they do or don't have miniatures wielding ranged weapons)?

The miniature listed in the OP only has a knife, which makes range seem odd; but thematically he wields a bow and there's another mini that does have a bow, but it's more costly and is standing on a boulder with Zabu.

For what it's worth, I like the range with the mini who has a bow, but understand if the cost and/or the tricky rebasing is undesirable.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old November 21st, 2013, 01:23 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

My personal opinion is 4ish range and the cheaper mini.
Old November 21st, 2013, 05:25 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'd say 5 due to the sling. Slings are easily concealed and have moderate-high range capacity.

Also, I like the OP mini more
Old November 21st, 2013, 08:28 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I'd say 5 due to the sling. Slings are easily concealed and have moderate-high range capacity.

I feel if we go with range, it should be 5 or 6. It is a little odd that the mini I was planning on using doesn't have a bow, but feel that he should have range, does anyone else have opinions on this (maybe a poll)?

My SuperScape Maps
Old November 21st, 2013, 08:37 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Quote:

I feel if we go with range, it should be 5 or 6. It is a little odd that the mini I was planning on using doesn't have a bow, but feel that he should have range, does anyone else have opinions on this (maybe a poll)?
I'd be comfortable with him having anywhere from 4-6 range.
Old November 21st, 2013, 08:55 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Quote:

I'd be comfortable with him having anywhere from 4-6 range.
Is there an existing design whose range is attributed to a sling or slingshot? (I'm not thinking of one other than one of the civilian minis and the civilians have a range of 1, thereby not relevant)... that could be a nice precedent to base things on tho, if such a precedent exists.
Old November 21st, 2013, 08:57 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

The closest I can think of thematically is Kraven and his Bolas.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library