Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 29th, 2019, 01:12 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Raiden (Pub test)

I agree with the minor tweaks going into the last set. They should be enough to reign him in.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 29th, 2019, 02:31 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Looking good! And fun! Which is even more important in some ways.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old January 30th, 2019, 05:47 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Raiden

Army Test 1
Map: Custom
Units:
Raiden(400), Star-Lord(250), Cap(240), Nebula(240) (1130)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Spider-Man(250), Moon Knight(150), Wolverine(280) (1130)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Custom
Units:
Raiden(400), Ms. Marvel(350), Cap(240), Swordsman(160) (1150)
vs.
Cyclops II(240), Angel(90), Domino(225), Jean Grey(180), Blob(165), Psylocke(250) (1150)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
I feel pretty confident in Raiden's balance here in what is likely 2 of his stronger builds. 2 pretty close games, to go along with the other close games he's had. At some point, it's up to the luck of the dice to determine who gets the win in the end. I think he's in a good place.
Old January 30th, 2019, 05:56 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

After those last 2 games, I feel pretty confident in Raiden's fun and balance.

The breakdown is:

Big wins:
Medium wins: 1
Close wins: 5

Close losses: 1
Medium losses: 1
Big losses:

That said, one other fine tweak to make to wrap this up, I'd like to bump his roll required to 20, and bump the cap on his boost to 7. This should help tighten things up just a tad more.

If people are on board with that, I'll call for a vote to Final editing.
Old January 30th, 2019, 06:03 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

What was the roll at before? If you're happy, I think it looks good, so Yea

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old January 30th, 2019, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
What was the roll at before? If you're happy, I think it looks good, so Yea
Roll upon initials and Lazy's tests was 17 or higher, and no cap on how much could be added.

Big wins:
Medium wins: 1
Close wins: 2

Close losses:
Medium losses: 1
Big losses:

Then we put a cap of 6 on the roll.

Big wins:
Medium wins:
Close wins: 2

Close losses:
Medium losses:
Big losses:

Then we upped his points by 10, and his roll requirement by 1 to 18.

Big wins:
Medium wins:
Close wins: 1

Close losses: 1
Medium losses:
Big losses:

Then I'm suggesting to finalize him we up his roll requirement from 18 to 20, but bump his cap by 1 from 6 to 7. Just a very fine touch change as I think he's good either way.
Old January 30th, 2019, 06:20 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

If we did that and he's coming in 1/1 with close games off the present set-up, I'd kind of want to drop his price back to 390 if you make that change (which I'd be delighted with honestly - it would be really nice for the game to have someone else at that cost other than Doomsday, it's much less crowded than 400).

P.S. Forgot Heimdall, but he's very much a factional piece, not a throw-in.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 30th, 2019, 06:23 PM

There's also Heimdall.

I'll let the others weigh in, I'm not opposed to that, but I don't really care either way.
Old January 30th, 2019, 06:24 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
There's also Heimdall.

I'll let the others weigh in, I'm not opposed to that, but I don't really care either way.
'd

Yeah, noticed that before I saw your post, but as I said there, he's definitely a factional piece rather than a throw-in, so for army-building he doesn't really count.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 30th, 2019, 10:09 PM

I’m fine with dropping to 390 with the proposed tweak to his roll.

I propose we move to Final Editing.
Old January 30th, 2019, 10:13 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Raiden (Vote for Final Editing)

Yeah, I like 390 with the roll tweak you suggested. Needing a 20 is tough stuff, but the extra boost encourages more play to get the boost. Yea to editing.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 30th, 2019, 10:26 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Raiden (Vote for Final Editing)

Sounds good. Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library