Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 24th, 2010, 06:20 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!
Why do you not like (Or like) the D&D units?

A simple question. A lot of people dislike the direction the game is taking, including me, but what specifically do you dislike about it?

Personally, I don't like how it kills the variety of the game. One of the things that makes the game interesting is how there are so many units which are wildly different from each other. Admittedly, having D&D characters definitely adds to this just by adding new figures and races. Unfortunately, it then reverses the bonus by (Understandably) making all of the figures in D&D packs and the master set from Toril.

So, in case that long explanation made you forget for a second, why do you think about D&D scape the way you do?

(Disclaimer: I did search for another thread like this, and did not find one. If this thread does exist, please let me know.)

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion