Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old February 15th, 2012, 10:27 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Auggies Games...new custom terrain set MUSHROOM FOREST.

Hello all...

We've been messing around with some custom terrains for sometime now and I've finally amassed enough stock terrain to do a 'Terrain" type set. Nothing is 100% set yet so I'm looking for suggestions about proposed content (should I add a cheap squad and make it $6 more?)and pricing, packaging ect... Also, would you buy this or even remotely interested in it? What would change your mind if not?

Anyway, here is what we are thinking first....

Mushroom Forest $22
Contents
  • 5 prepainted custom Mushrooms 3 red / 2 green each mounted on a single grassland hex
  • 1 grassland 24 hex
  • 1 grassland 7 hex
  • 4 grassland 2 hex

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old February 15th, 2012, 11:53 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Auggies Games...new custom terrain set MUSHROOM FOREST.

I would buy it if it had a couple (5-6) 1-hex grass spaces and a common squad. As far as a squad goes, I think these guys would be neat, Wood Woad.

Edit: Having one of the red ones painted blue would be cool as well, but I would buy it if that were not the case.
Old February 15th, 2012, 12:39 PM

Ivellius knows what's in an order marker Ivellius knows what's in an order marker

I'd have more interest if it had a squad with it--I've got more terrain than I know what to do with. I'll admit that I'm not all that likely to buy either way, but I think a new squad is the best way to go if you can find the figures.
Old February 15th, 2012, 12:45 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Packaging grass with is just seems like a way for you too offload inventory. IMO, if people want the mushrooms, they should be able to buy them by themselves. Now if you painted terrain a different color (say yellow for a yellow-brick road) then I could see packaging them together. Just my
Old February 15th, 2012, 12:54 PM

Nostradouglas Woo who?

I like the idea. Here's what I'm thinking, if you added a squad, make it an insect squad. Or something similar, you could give it the whole, gigantic forest theme. Sujoah would look good next to those. Or you could go evil gnome, from Horrorclix. Just a few thoughts.
Old February 15th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I'd say get ahold of C3V to discuss making a terrain set.
Old February 15th, 2012, 02:22 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Packaging grass with is just seems like a way for you too offload inventory. IMO, if people want the mushrooms, they should be able to buy them by themselves. Now if you painted terrain a different color (say yellow for a yellow-brick road) then I could see packaging them together. Just my
You can already buy them separately (and everything in this set adds up to the same price if you bought it as individual pieces). I actually thought about having the terrain a Purple color and making it more "alien" looking. I kinda like the yellow brick road idea though.
.....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old February 15th, 2012, 02:26 PM

What about the 2 dinosaurs released from reaper or the squad of 2 that of the raptor type thats being worked on in the custom
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=39562
That would add about $10 though.
......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games

Last edited by Auggest; February 15th, 2012 at 02:34 PM.
Old February 15th, 2012, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
I would buy it if it had a couple (5-6) 1-hex grass spaces and a common squad. As far as a squad goes, I think these guys would be neat, Wood Woad.

Edit: Having one of the red ones painted blue would be cool as well, but I would buy it if that were not the case.
I like how you linked MM's site even though we have that figure too

But the issue with those (and most DDM for that matter) is that I will always be limited by how many I can get used where as the raptor you're working on would be perfect cause I can order more whenever the need arises (more or less).

Blue shroom...hmmm anyone else think another color offering would be good? It certainly wouldn't be difficult.
.......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old February 15th, 2012, 04:11 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I could see the Raptors being in there, and having the hexes purple would be neat and would work great in dungeons/caves.

Edit: Speaking of those raptors, they only need one more playtest from someone. Any volunteers?
Old February 16th, 2012, 06:38 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
You can already buy them separately (and everything in this set adds up to the same price if you bought it as individual pieces). I actually thought about having the terrain a Purple color and making it more "alien" looking.
++ to that. I would love something along those lines. Although, to be honest, I'll prolly buy it either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old February 16th, 2012, 08:14 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

How about some underwater terrain/features?

Mushrooms look great by the way!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales