Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 3rd, 2015, 06:40 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Hourman (Rick Tyler) - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Well, I think Bats wording was different because his idea was it required an X to activate and that basically you could activate for up to 3 rounds during the game. Each time it was activated you'd remove a Marker. So, to summarize, revealing the X Marker was the catalyst and the Miraclo Markers were for bookkeeping purposes.
Yeah, but Bat's wording had mechanical issues and I personally don't feel got the theme across as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
EDIT: Also. Rick doesn't ingest Miraclo, he takes it in another way (which I can't remember right now, cramming for finals.)
Well, he did originally, but you're right that the Android Hourman gave him a safer way of taking Miraclo by having it injected straight into his bloodstream (which is why I named the power "Miraclo Injection").

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old May 6th, 2015, 04:19 PM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Alright, I went ahead and updated the SP with the most recent version of Miraclo Injection, changed Married Duo to Bonds of Marriage (I slipped in an addition to the power to prevent him from using it with any younger versions of Jesse), and tentatively put his cost at 180. Any other thoughts or objections before a proposal for Initial?

Old May 8th, 2015, 12:18 PM

Been a couple of days and no more discussion, so, I propose we move Hourman to the Initial Playtesting Phase.

VOTES
@johnny139 - Yea
@Karat - Abstain
@SirGalahad - Yea
@TrollBrute - Yea

Last edited by Viegon; May 8th, 2015 at 09:19 PM.
Old May 8th, 2015, 12:23 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

yea

Wording in the last power's a little wonky, but we can deal with that as we go.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old May 8th, 2015, 01:09 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

In case you missed it, I'm going on abstain for a bit till I get things in order in my personal life. I just am lacking the passion at the moment due to what is going on and don't feel I can look at things objectively till they get resolved and don't want to hold things up.
Old May 8th, 2015, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
In case you missed it, I'm going on abstain for a bit till I get things in order in my personal life. I just am lacking the passion at the moment due to what is going on and don't feel I can look at things objectively till they get resolved and don't want to hold things up.
Oh, sorry, I saw your post but just forgot when I was copying over the list. Sorry to hear things are rough for you right now, I hope to see you back in action soon.

Old May 8th, 2015, 06:25 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old May 8th, 2015, 08:56 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old May 8th, 2015, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Been a couple of days and no more discussion, so, I propose we move Hourman to the Initial Playtesting Phase.

VOTES
@johnny139 - Yea
@Karat - Abstain
@SirGalahad - Yea
@TrollBrute - Yea
This proposal passes!

I'll start working on the Initial some time soon, though I only plan to run one or two games of him without Jesse, as them together should be his best build.

@dok , @Dysole , @Soundwarp SG-1 ; any concerns or suggested builds? I plan to try him with Joker (I) and/or Mad Thinker to exploit Tachyon Hourglass, I want to make sure he doesn't cause issues there.

Old May 8th, 2015, 09:29 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Seems like just a better version of Gypsy's power, yes? Oxymandias benefits a lot from that, too.
Old May 8th, 2015, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Seems like just a better version of Gypsy's power, yes?
Pretty much, yeah.

Quote:
Oxymandias benefits a lot from that, too.
Not Ozy, his power triggers before initiative, Hourman's is after initiative.

Old May 8th, 2015, 10:45 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Quote:
Seems like just a better version of Gypsy's power, yes?
Pretty much, yeah.

Quote:
Oxymandias benefits a lot from that, too.
Not Ozy, his power triggers before initiative, Hourman's is after initiative.
Oh, well then I'm wrong about it being purely a better version of Gypsy's power, since her's *is* before initiative, and *can* help Ozy.

One other weird idea - Apoc gives Hourman the Reality Gem.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library