Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 19th, 2007, 04:16 AM

cyberia has disabled reputation
Get Your Aquilla Blank Here!

I cleaned this up from Annerios' Jungle Swarmlings and Hive Warrior customs. Not too great in the resolution dept., but I hope you find it useful until someone does a better one!
Old August 22nd, 2007, 10:28 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
nice

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old August 23rd, 2007, 01:01 AM
Right..No Left!.. No I mean Right!

Lotus is surprisingly tart
You should get his blank then clean it up, his is much cleaner that that to begin with.
Old August 23rd, 2007, 11:12 AM

ron3090 Woo who?
A higher resolution would be great, too.

ron3090 is 'Shotgun' Sullivan...
in the ECRU CAVE...
Old August 23rd, 2007, 07:50 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Get Your Aquilla Blank Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberia
I cleaned this up from Annerios' Jungle Swarmlings and Hive Warrior customs. Not too great in the resolution dept., but I hope you find it useful until someone does a better one!
Not bad for you're attempt.
Old August 23rd, 2007, 10:51 PM

Blackrock is surprisingly tart
Not bad, my friend! But I would suggest not putting in the words underneath the stat numbers, as it would look weird if you made a ranged custom with 2+ 'space' or an attack or defense with 1 'dice.'
Old August 24th, 2007, 12:34 AM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Here is the .png version of the original blank I made:

The cleaner .bmp is larger and can't be uploaded to "Scapers. If you want it, just send me a PM and I'll e-mail it to you.

If we can get an Aquilla card from Hasbro with less dense text than the monk, it may be easier to generate a good blank. This one does not look bad at all when printed and is already sized to put into the HCC program (which is why I created it).
Old August 24th, 2007, 05:18 PM

Blackrock is surprisingly tart
Can someone tell me what HCC is? A lot of custom creators and tutorials refer to it but I have no idea
Old August 25th, 2007, 07:30 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackrock
Can someone tell me what HCC is? A lot of custom creators and tutorials refer to it but I have no idea
It is a great program that was created by Regai for making customs. It streamlines the process quite a bit once you learn how to use it.

More info here:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...er=asc&start=0
Old January 8th, 2009, 04:55 PM

=Cheeseclan=Ldr=09 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

This helped alot, ty!!
Old January 9th, 2009, 03:27 AM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...22&postcount=2

The blank I used here I forget where I got it- somewhere on these forums, but I added it to the Custom Card .psd file that has all the other cards together created and uploaded by Euryon. It took a little resizing and some touching up- it's not perfect but I'm happy with it. Having all of them together is really useful.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old January 9th, 2009, 10:04 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Thank you. I was working on a custom last night wishing I had an Aquilla blank and now... voila!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards