Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old July 21st, 2011, 01:20 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: Star Wars Episode 3 - What Really Happened at the End?

I think that if you take Anakin and Jar-Jar out of Phantom Menace, it's a pretty darn good movie. I actually enjoyed Neeson, MacGregor and Portman in it. Anakin and Jar-Jar just got a bit too childish for my taste, and yeah - the best thing about the pod race was the random Jawa and Tusken Raider cameos.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old July 21st, 2011, 04:41 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by winonavampire View Post

I have watched the Maul fight more times then I can count, but have only watched the PM a handful (2-3) of times.

My favorite part about the prequel trilogy was watching Palpatine play Anakin like a puppet.

And Mace Winnfield, Jedi Knight.

Mace: Hey Padewan, hand me my lightsaber.

Padewan: Which one is it?

Mace: The one that say bad mother f**ker on it.
Have you seen Starwars, the Phantom Edit? It was a very successful reedit of the film that fixed some of the annoying/pacing problems.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Phantom_Edit

Your quote was great.

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom

Last edited by Ryougabot; July 21st, 2011 at 05:02 PM.
Old July 21st, 2011, 06:03 PM

Master of Disaster is surprisingly tart

Nevermind. Ignore this.
Old July 22nd, 2011, 12:34 AM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by master of disaster View Post
Nevermind. Ignore this.
But, but... I would have to acknowledge it in order to ignore it. Thus being the exact opposite of ignoring.

I'm so confused.

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.
Old October 16th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Lucas once more shows his hate for Star Wars Fans. It wasn't enough to redo the OT with useless and horrible additions for the Blu-Ray, nor to approve artwork that barely showed anyone from the OT at all (just a small corner) on the BluRay.

No, now he decides, some 10 years later to bring back Darth Maul - who will return on the Clone Wars show. This is after, of course, not allowing (correctly) last year them to bring him back and instead having them create a new character, his brother. But now he's changed his mind. And wants him back in. Thanks, Lucas. Thanks.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old October 16th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Lucas once more shows his hate for Star Wars Fans. It wasn't enough to redo the OT with useless and horrible additions for the Blu-Ray, nor to approve artwork that barely showed anyone from the OT at all (just a small corner) on the BluRay.

No, now he decides, some 10 years later to bring back Darth Maul - who will return on the Clone Wars show. This is after, of course, not allowing (correctly) last year them to bring him back and instead having them create a new character, his brother. But now he's changed his mind. And wants him back in. Thanks, Lucas. Thanks.
I'd like to petition that we pretend that Lucas no longer exists.
Old October 16th, 2011, 11:08 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

This exactly the kind of **** that makes me ignore the Clone Crap Wars series altogether.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 16th, 2011, 11:40 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post

I'd like to petition that we pretend that Lucas no longer exists.
I just pretend that we will never get episodes 1-3.
Old October 17th, 2011, 08:16 AM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!

I remember, way back in the late nineties, that there was a poll on one of the Star Wars Fan Sites (This was pre-Phantom Menace release). The poll essentially asked if, for some terrible reason, Lucas couldn't do Star Wars anymore, should someone else take the reigns?

At the time the response was overwhelmingly in favor that only Lucas could do Star Wars and that if he couldn't do it then no-one should (admittedly from the POV of die-hard fanboys). It seems strange that here we are, ~10 years later, pining for exactly that...

Ghost of Obi-Wan: "George- if you make those prequels they will become more terrible than you could possibly imagine"

Peter Jackson Presents
A Wingnut Film
STAR WARS

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades
Old October 17th, 2011, 02:08 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd say Guillermo Del Toro would be a better fit as a director than Jackson... at least if the plotline was Cantina-esque / scoundrel heavy.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old October 17th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

As long as Timothy Zahn does the script, I'm good.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old December 20th, 2011, 12:44 AM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master TMO View Post
I believe I read somewhere that the medical droids who worked on Padme also were not very good. "Lost her will to live" works when you have no real clue what else it could be. Kind of like how 'heart failure' can be used to describe almost any kind of death, like gunshot wounds.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies