Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old October 2nd, 2023, 07:42 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: ScapeCon East: November 10-13, 2023

If someone doesn't mind sharing his room and bill with a pesky frenchman I'd be happy to, otherwise I'm gonna book a new room tonight or tomorrow.

@Chris Perkins @loki619 @Earthling

Old October 2nd, 2023, 07:54 AM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
If someone doesn't mind sharing his room and bill with a pesky frenchman I'd be happy to, otherwise I'm gonna book a new room tonight or tomorrow.

i was thinking about asking the same thing, haven’t bought my room yet!
Old October 2nd, 2023, 09:54 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurrig View Post
Quote:

Oh I wanted to tag you aswell but I thought you would book with your friend cause you are noted +1 in the attendees list. Well if you're down I can book.

Old October 2nd, 2023, 09:56 AM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurrig View Post
Quote:

Oh I wanted to tag you aswell but I thought you would book with your friend cause you are noted +1 in the attendees list.
he is only coming the one day on sunday and lives in philadelphia, so he’ll probably just commute the day of
Old October 5th, 2023, 01:08 AM

Looking forward to seeing all the events and maps for Scapecon East!
Old October 7th, 2023, 09:56 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
We have worked out the issues with the room block and it is now live. I booked my room and OEAO/Hounds Rule's room today. OEAO will be sending out the code for the room block group rate and venmo info for badges tomorrow on heroscape.org.

Unlike the Indy hotel, there is no link for the room sign ups. You can either call the hotel (609-702-5800) and get transferred to a central reservation site and book your room or you can book online through the hotel's website or IHG.com. If you call, make sure you give the group code that OEAO is sending out. Otherwise we don't get credit towards our 10 room per night minimum and you will pay in the neighborhood of $160 after tax per night instead of $116 per night after tax.

If you book on line when it gives you the option for rates scroll down towards the bottom for group rate and enter the code. I booked online and for 3 nights each room came to about $350 total. We are coming in on Friday 11/10 and checking out on Monday 11/13. You can book at the same rate if you want to stay on Thursday night. Let me know (you can either post or pm me) if you have a problem with that or any other issues with booking rooms.

Please remember that you need to book by 10/9 to get the group rate.
Reminder that if you are attending ScapeCon East you need to book your hotel room on or before 10/9. Only two days left. We need 10 rooms booked each night.
Old October 18th, 2023, 03:00 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

EVENTS
MAPS
Old November 7th, 2023, 10:44 AM

bishop2003 is surprisingly tart

Hello, Pandaqueen22 and I won't be able to make it this time.
Old November 7th, 2023, 01:02 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishop2003 View Post
Hello, Pandaqueen22 and I won't be able to make it this time.
Sorry to hear that- hope to see you next time!
Old November 7th, 2023, 01:24 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

2 Quick Announcements:

Friday Map Setup Time: About 12:30/1PM
Friday General Wars Start Time: Changed to 2PM

Also, we will be prizing the top player of each General for General Wars!
Old November 9th, 2023, 07:05 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Final Announcement (hopefully...)

If anyone has 1-2 folding tables they can easily bring (in the ballpark of roughly 3ft by 3ft or a 6ft long), that would be appreciated. We don't know the size of the hotel tables. We're bringing down 2, and we would rather be safe than sorry.
Old November 10th, 2023, 12:39 AM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Final Announcement (hopefully...)

If anyone has 1-2 folding tables they can easily bring (in the ballpark of roughly 3ft by 3ft or a 6ft long), that would be appreciated. We don't know the size of the hotel tables. We're bringing down 2, and we would rather be safe than sorry.
I can bring two.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon