Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 15th, 2014, 06:53 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
What about just going with the thought of it enabling her to get out of specials that would prevent her movement, as I was proposing before? So it's a nice counter to Blob/Doc Oc/Clayface/Mr. F from keeping her in place.
Personally, while it'd be fine for balance, I'm not huge on the complexity and extra wording. It's so few units that have powers like that it doesn't feel worth it; maybe for a character that is known for being an escape-artist or whatever, but it just doesn't feel like it fits on Power Girl.
Yep, "go big or go home". If it's not freezing them solid, then just have them get less defense and call it good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 15th, 2014, 07:04 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Ok, guess I'll go home. :P

So no leaving engagement, -1 defense, and the figure can't move. That'll do.

I'm thinking a roll of around 9 or higher would work.

So it'd be:

FREEZE BREATH
Before moving with Power Girl, you may choose 2 spaces in a straight line. All figures on or adjacent to the chosen spaces are affected by Freeze Breath. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 9 or higher, all affected figures roll 1 fewer defense die, cannot roll for any leaving engagement attacks, and cannot move or be moved for the remainder of Power Girl's turn. Power Girl cannot be affected by her own Freeze Breath.

Last edited by Arkham; January 15th, 2014 at 07:13 PM.
Old January 15th, 2014, 07:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks good! Call it FREEZE BREATH 9, though, in case we want to use it at another power level in the future.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 15th, 2014, 07:37 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Works for me.
Old January 15th, 2014, 07:59 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

ANACONDA

MINI:
Spoiler Alert!

BIO:
Spoiler Alert!

NAME = ANACONDA
SECRET IDENTITY = Blanche Sitznski
SPECIES = Mutate
UNIQUENESS/TYPE = Unique Hero
CLASS = Mercenary
PERSONALITY = Fierce
SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5
LIFE = 5
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 2
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 200

CONSTRICTION
Anytime an opponent would begin the turn of a figure they control adjacent to Anaconda, if that is the only figure adjacent to Anaconda, you may roll a combat die. If a skull is rolled, that figure cannot move or attack this turn, and if it does not have the Super Strength special power it also receives 1 wound.

HEALING FACTOR
After taking a turn with Anaconda, remove 1 Wound Marker from this Army Card.

SLITHER
Anaconda does not have to stop her movement when entering water spaces.

SUPER STRENGTH

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.

Last edited by cwidje; July 22nd, 2014 at 01:23 AM.
Old January 15th, 2014, 08:29 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
ANACONDA

MINI:
Spoiler Alert!

BIO:
Spoiler Alert!

NAME = ANACONDA
SPECIES = Mutate
CLASS = Mercenary
PERSONALITY = Butch/Fierce/Gruff
SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5
LIFE = 5
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 2
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 200

CONSTRICTION
If an opposing figure starts its turn adjacent to Anaconda, roll a combat die. If a skull is rolled, the figure receives a wound and its turn ends. If a shield is rolled, its turn ends. If a blank is rolled, the figure continues its turn. Constricted figures with Super Strength may re-roll the combat die once.

HEALING FACTOR X (Perhaps a variant healing factor, since she was modified by Roxxon?)
After taking a turn with Anaconda, remove one Wound Marker from this card. At the end of the round, if you reveal your X Order Marker on any Army Card you control with the Healing Factor X special power, remove one wound from each Army Card you control with the Healing Factor X special power.

SLITHER

SUPER STRENGTH
That's a really cool design, but wow, a 5/6 chance that adjacent figures can't even take a turn? Also, as written if one squad figure is next to him he can prevent the entire squad from taking a turn. I'm sure you like the simplicity of rolling a combat die, but I think a d20 roll would be better here.

Also, I don't think "Butch" is a good idea for a personality...

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old January 15th, 2014, 09:00 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
ANACONDA

MINI:
Spoiler Alert!

BIO:
Spoiler Alert!

NAME = ANACONDA
SPECIES = Mutate
CLASS = Mercenary
SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5
LIFE = 5
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 2
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 200

CONSTRICTION
If an opposing figure starts its turn adjacent to Anaconda, roll a combat die. If a skull is rolled, the figure receives a wound and its turn ends. If a shield is rolled, its turn ends. If a blank is rolled, the figure continues its turn. Constricted figures with Super Strength may re-roll the combat die once.

HEALING FACTOR X (Perhaps a variant healing factor, since she was modified by Roxxon?)
After taking a turn with Anaconda, remove one Wound Marker from this card. At the end of the round, if you reveal your X Order Marker on any Army Card you control with the Healing Factor X special power, remove one wound from each Army Card you control with the Healing Factor X special power.

SLITHER

SUPER STRENGTH
That's a really cool design, but wow, a 5/6 chance that adjacent figures can't even take a turn? Also, as written if one squad figure is next to him he can prevent the entire squad from taking a turn. I'm sure you like the simplicity of rolling a combat die, but I think a d20 roll would be better here.

I don't know, you referred to her as him & he so it just might fit.
Old January 15th, 2014, 09:57 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
ANACONDA

MINI:
Spoiler Alert!

BIO:
Spoiler Alert!

NAME = ANACONDA
SPECIES = Mutate
CLASS = Mercenary
SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5
LIFE = 5
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 2
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 200

CONSTRICTION

SLITHER

SUPER STRENGTH

It's intended to not restrict the squad.
I thought about the d20, but I wasn't sure how to number it.
Also, I like the idea of only being able to constrict one figure, but I'm not quite sure how to do it, without using a marker.
Any suggestions for re-wordings?

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old January 15th, 2014, 10:02 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

It's simple change it from the turn ending to "that figure cannot move or attack this turn".
Old January 15th, 2014, 10:25 PM
C-Wedgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
It's simple change it from the turn ending to "that figure cannot move or attack this turn".
Changed. Any thoughts on single-figure restrictions?

Old January 16th, 2014, 04:14 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

That is. Only figures that start their turn adjacent to Anaconda are affected.
Old January 16th, 2014, 08:37 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
I was just looking around for a good design to write up and I thought a new Iron Man armor might be cool.

Iron Man (Space MK I)
Spoiler Alert!

Since this is the design I'll be supporting this next round, I thought I'd bring it up again.

Firstly, the Repulsor Beam SA with another ranged normal attack of 4 isn't selling me - I know he could get height, and if he does it's a choice between 2 specials of 4 or 1 normal of 5, but it still requires height for their to be any choice at all. I would do one of the following: a) up his normal attack to 5, b) up his normal attack to 5 and drop his range to 1, or c) drop Repulsor Beam in favour of something else and let the normal attack represent it. I'd go with c), as it moves him away from being a bit of a beefed up Mark IV with no Crime Fighter synergy and a little bit extra - Mark IV does primarily come down to the dual repulsor.

Second, I like the Life Support System Power, but it would be cool to have something representing how the Life Support System is basically a space suit's weak point as well - perhaps something like this:

Life Support System

Once per round, instead of attacking with Iron Man you may remove 2 wound markers from this card. At the end of each round, if there are at least 2 wound markers on this card, roll a single attack die. If a skull is rolled, place one Wound Marker on this card.

That should be thematic, and result in a cool balancing act, IMO.

Finally, Explorer's fine as a class, but would Adventurer work instead? It's cool to see synergy where you can, IMO.

In all, I think the design's great, it would be brilliant to see another Stark, and it will be garnering my #1 vote in the upcoming vote.
No one seems to have noticed this, probably since it was at the bottom of a page, so I thought I'd give it a .

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy