Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old January 17th, 2011, 01:00 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Cavalier's Marvel Maps and Super Scenarios

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
Sounds like a fun game. Do you use any knockback rules? It would be fun to knock someone down into the crater.
We didn't, but I had had the same thought. I know in one game, Porkins and those playing used Glyphs of Temporal Distortion that lead to at least 1 person taking a lava bath.
Old January 17th, 2011, 04:35 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

That was the second game that I played with my daughter and Minivann's son. We had two Boom Tubes and two Temporal Distortion glyphs. It was fun because you could bounce all over the map with the Boom Tubes and then move people around with the Temporal Distortion glyphs. This made a lot of the map more accesible for some figures.

We hadn't deliberately set the Temporal Distortion glyphs within range of the molten lava. There was a large height differential between the glyphs and the lava, so it wasn't obvious. About 2/3 of the way through the game, Minivann's son suddenly realized this fact and dropped my daughter's Rogue into the lava. After that, we had to be especially careful about figure placement. Well, my daughter go Wolverine too close to the Temporal Distortion glyph so Wolvie went into the lava as well....it was fun for the rest of us, but she didn't enjoy it quite so well

Anyway, the glyphs added a lot to the game.

Armies this game were roughly:
Porkins: Elektra, 3x Hand Ninja, 2x SHIELD Agents, Silver Surfer, Punisher
Porkins Juniorette: Storm, Professor X, Rogue, Blob, Wolverine
Minivann Junior: Deadeye, Superman, Batman, Flash, Invisible Woman
Old January 18th, 2011, 12:59 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

That first game it was Elektra that ended up killing Superman. I think I went through Black Panther, Angel, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, and Daredevil before I finally dropped that Kryptonian punk. I think Thor and Superman traded a few hits and then Thor pulled a very uncharacteristic retreat.

I wish I could have played a second game on that map with the glyphs on there. It hurt having to move all those non-flying guys around that map with 5-6 movement.

Now I just need to talk to that boy about how much he plays Deadeye Dan.
Old January 18th, 2011, 01:06 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Eh, Dan's not a terrible choice for SuperScape. If he one shots the Hulk, he's pure gold!
Old July 23rd, 2011, 03:06 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great maps! I built (a slightly smaller version) of Fortress of Solitude, and it looks and plays awesome!

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old July 23rd, 2011, 08:24 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Reminds me that I should print up Darkseid's Arrival sometime...looks super-cool.

Man, Wharf looks awesome! Hopefully I have enough sets to build this...

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 15th, 2011, 02:44 AM

ImAPirate Woo who?

very nice you should post the virtual scape instructians

But there is one they fear in there tong is name is Navoken, DragonBorn.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/615804-t..._video-6300570

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios