Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 15th, 2013, 08:09 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - DECEMBER'S 78:4:12DoC/Is23:14:M:S

My library has a huge collection (couple hundred) many of them thanks to my personal suggestions. That gives me a major background to read from, and I'm currently reading a couple of monthly series as well.

I could never really get that into the digital comics, I never liked having to look at a screen to see my comics, I like the feel of the paper in my hands. I do, however, like what Marvel has done with the free digital editions attached to each of their Marvel NOW comics, It's a nice way to get a little extra for your dollar, plus you can read them anywhere without having to worry about them getting damaged.

Another random comic-related note: Although Forever Evil is moving kinda slow so far, the tie in books are looking very good (Rogues Rebellion, Arkham War and ARGUS). Rogues are super cool, and Bane is fantastic, ARGUS is cool as well and it gives a different perspective on the world at large (since it's told from Steve Trevor's perspective). Looking forward to how FE develops from this point on, it's just now starting to look like a good book.
Old December 15th, 2013, 08:33 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quite honestly, comics have never really interested me - it was C3G hat got me into even superhero films and cartoons, which I do love now, if I find good ones. I may consider comics though. If I decide to give them a go, I'll probably post something in the Cave asking for suggestions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
I could never really get that into the digital comics, I never liked having to look at a screen to see my comics, I like the feel of the paper in my hands.
Even though I've never read a comic, I'm absolutely with you. I don't like eBooks - I like the comforting feel of a book in my hands too much.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; December 15th, 2013 at 08:41 PM.
Old December 15th, 2013, 08:57 PM

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd go check your local library to see if they have any, it's a nice way to get a background in comics without having to dump a boatload of cash on buying the actual collections.
Old December 15th, 2013, 09:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Alright, lets get down to some more specific guessing. The 12 Days of Christmas each have their own specific theme so lets see if we can figure out what some of the days might feature.

1st day of Christmas my C3G gave to me, 1 Event Hero with a Gauntlet (Thanos & the 6 infinity Gems)
2nd day of Christmas my C3G gave to me, 2 Scarlet Spiders (Ben & Kaine)
3rd day of Christmas my C3G gave to me, 3 Birds of Prey (Robin - D. Wayne, Red Robin, Nightwing)
4th day of Christmas my C3G gave to me, 4 ...........
5th day of Christmas my C3G gave to me, 5 S.W.A.T. Team Members (Riflemen, Explosives Expert, Assaulter, Code: Blue Officer, Lt. Marcus Stone)
6th day of Christmas my C3G gave to me, 6 Lanterns a Glowing (Blue Lantern - S. Walker, Orange Construct, Orange Lanterns - Lafreeze & Lex Luther, Green Lanterns - A. Sur & Sinestro)
7th day of Christmas my C3G gave to me, 7 Demons a Summoning (3 Blood Demons - C. Squad, 3 Fire Demons - U. Squad, & Etrigan the Demon)
8th day of Christmas my C3G gave to me, 8 Asgardians a Drinking (Volstagg, Sif, Odin, Heimdall, Fandral, Baldar, Asgardian Warrior, Destroyer)
9th day of Christmas my C3G gave to me, 9 ...........
10th day of Christmas my C3G gave to me, 10 ...........
11th day of Christmas my C3G gave to me, 11 ...........
12th day of Christmas my C3G gave to me, 12 ...........

That is as much as I have for now. I don't know who many of the figures on the unreleased list are so it is not easy to try and group them together in some way. I assume some common squads will be used to fill out the last few days but have not figured out theme for them and thus what they would be grouped together with.

The 3 Robins might not be right as their are a bunch of other Batman family figures available. Since one Batgirl is just now in testing the I don't recall seeing the other one come through testing I'm thinking some of them are being held back for a later release which is why I just went with the 3 Robins.
Old December 15th, 2013, 10:20 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'm not quite bold enough to make any predictions that specific. In terms of the Robin/Batfamily theme, haven't they also got a Red Hood kicking around at the moment?
Old December 16th, 2013, 04:33 PM

Jack o' Blades knows what's in an order marker Jack o' Blades knows what's in an order marker

Beyond stoked as always

As it is a large release coming up, I'm hoping to see:

Spirit of Christmas Vengeance
(Maybe even unmounted! That'd be a nice way to make the two different from each other, but honestly I just want to find a use for that sick GR from the Incredible Hulk set )

A-Bomb, Anti-Venom, Symbiote suit Spider-man, and Destroyer are a handful of ones I've been dying to see as well.

Yodaking, like Ronin I don't think I'm able to make as specific guesses, but I do like what you're thinking so far!
Old December 16th, 2013, 05:50 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I'll take a shot in the dark, using a bit more specific guessing as Yoda did:

Asgardian:
Unique/Uncommon Asgardian/Thor themed characters:
Volstagg, Odin, Hogun, Heimdall, Fandral, Destroyer, Balder, Asgardian Warrior

Squad:
Fire Demons

Hogun, Fandral, and Volstagg make up the Warriors Three.

It's very possible we could get a big release out of many of the Asgardian themed characters, especially with Odin likely being a SSE on one of those days. So I'd fathom a guess we'll get 8 of the above as the 8th day. Maybe Destroyer will be kept for it's own day as a SSE, so it could be a release of 7, but I would say 7-8 sounds likely.

Thorbuster Ironman could be thrown into that, as well as the Fire Demons, to make 12. That's a possibility.

Batman:

Unique Batman/Gotham related unique/uncommon characters:
Aaron Cash, Anarky, Batgirl(Cain), Batman(JPV), Clayface(Payne), Nightwing, Oracle, Red Hood, Red Robin, Robin(Damian).

That makes 10 in total.

If you want to count just Bat-family centered characters, you have: Batgirl(Cain), Nightwing, Oracle, Red Hood, Red Robin, and Robin(Damian). That makes 6.

Another possible theme, would be Robins. Which you would then have 4.

Any are possible, but I'd lean towards either the 6 Bat-family centered characters, or the 4 Robins.

Lanterns:

Saint Walker(Blue), Larfleeze(Orange), Lex Luthor(Orange), Construct(Orange).

That makes 4.

They could cut Blue Lantern, and just go with the 3 Orange Lantern themed cards. OR, they could throw in Abin Sur and/or Sinestro and bump it up to 5-6.

Invincible:

Robot, Omni-Man, Levy, Donald Ferguson, Allen the Alien. That makes 5.

Guardians of the Galaxy:
Quasar, Nova, Thanos

This could be a group of 3.

OR

I could easily see Thanos being a release all of his own, maybe as the first day.

Legionnaires:
Triplicate Girl, Phantom Girl, Chameleon Boy, Colossal Boy, Bouncing Boy, Matter-Eater Lad, Karate Kid, Timber Wolf, Wildfire

That's 9 characters.

Though, a few of them were announced in the last 2-3 months, so it's likely we won't get ALL of them. So any number could come out of this, depending on how many they have done, and how many they want to release to fit whatever number of day. Wildfire was only announced a few weeks back, so it's possible she's not done. We'll just have to wait and see.

Spider-Man:
Scarlet Spider(Ben), Scarlet Spider(Kaine), J. Jonah Jameson

That makes 3, 2 of which are Scarlet Spiders.

There's a few more themed releases in there, such as an X-men/Mutant one, but most others are a bit smaller in number. So I just wanted to cover the bigger portion for people to get an idea of what we might be getting for the bigger days.
Old December 16th, 2013, 07:37 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

With the Legionnaires, I'm pretty sure some of them were listed as high priority when they came up for testing, meaning they were likely pushing on them to get them ready for this release. I expect we'll see most if not all of the Legionnaires as one of the later days.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old December 16th, 2013, 08:28 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

10 Legionnaires a' leaping!
Old December 17th, 2013, 08:16 AM

Btws, The Warrior's Three are three separate cards
Old December 17th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sock, I don't think you counted the Legionnaires right.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 17th, 2013, 01:17 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here's my guess:
First: Nightwing,
Second: Scarlet Spiders,
Third: Warriors Three,
Four: The supporting characters from Invincible? (everyone but Levy),
Five: The lanterns aside from the Construct,
Six: ?,
Seven: ?,
Eight: The remaining Asgardians?,
Nine: The remaining Batman figures?,
Ten: ?,
Eleven: Legionaires,
Twelve: ?

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; December 18th, 2013 at 01:10 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy