Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old March 15th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Part of a Balanced Breakfast

omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby!
Mega Bloks Legends of King Arthur - Battle Action Bridge

I bought a Megabloks Bridge last weekend for something under 20 bucks.

http://www.amazon.com/Bloks-Legends-.../dp/B0022HBRUG

I've tested it and it worked just fine in a regular map, the structure comes with 2 towers which i removed (mainly because i was fighting against flying snipering dragons) but you could use them too, the only catch is that there are no ladders to the top of the tower.

The structure is like 9 levels high, but it has 7 steps in the stairs, so we took it as 7 levels.

There's a special place under the stairs that has 2 hexes large and it has a "windows" with bars, it blocks movement but no line of sight so it doesn't blocks line of effect for dragon breath or stuff like that.

What do you think? Have anyone posted something like this with this or other megabloks set?

Old March 15th, 2011, 04:24 PM

Utger man is surprisingly tart
Re: Mega Bloks Legends of King Arthur - Battle Action Bridge

Cool.

I did NOT spell "Utgar" incorrectly. Check the link below.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...4&postcount=85
Old March 15th, 2011, 04:34 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

That's actually really cool! Granted, the lego planks are a little awkward to move on and look out of place, but it's a good find all the same. The bridge is also a really good height too. +rep!
Old March 15th, 2011, 05:07 PM

omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby!

Actually the planks help. Every 2 of them are 1 hex.
Old March 16th, 2011, 12:27 PM

So... has anyone tried other king arthur's megabloks to build custom terrain or obstacles?
Old March 16th, 2011, 12:42 PM

delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby!

I've often thought is you change the heroscape rules a bit to make a Lego Bump = a hex you could use lego and lego figs to play heroscape. They would all be 2-hex figs obviously.

Neg Rep of the Year :

"Desre for good grammar makes one looking to destroy fun??"

I love it when the overly critical can't meet their own expectations.
Old March 26th, 2011, 03:57 PM

Riskbreaker is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Looks very cool! May I ask where did the grey hex tiles come from with the white borders that are beneath the bridge? Are those repaints that you did?
Old March 26th, 2011, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riskbreaker View Post
Looks very cool! May I ask where did the grey hex tiles come from with the white borders that are beneath the bridge? Are those repaints that you did?
Those are stickers i made. I got the source file (vectors) if You want it. You can stick them in the table or a piece of plastic, since it s a bog sticker it isn't that hard and You end up with equidistant hexes. And because the vynil where They are printed it s thick enough the hexes stock upon It nicely

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles