Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old May 3rd, 2011, 09:18 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of the Werewolf Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTigers55 View Post
If I lycanthroped a human champion (Sir Denrick, Finn, etc.) would knights of Weston human champion bonding still work since the champion would now be a Hybrid Hunter?

I'm assuming they can't by what I've read in this but I just wanna be sure.
You are correct. WL is great for breaking bonding armies.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old May 3rd, 2011, 09:30 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraine69 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTigers55 View Post
If I lycanthroped a human champion (Sir Denrick, Finn, etc.) would knights of Weston human champion bonding still work since the champion would now be a Hybrid Hunter?

I'm assuming they can't by what I've read in this but I just wanna be sure.
You are correct. WL is great for breaking bonding armies.
Sweet! Now only if any of my opponents actually used bonding armies
Old May 3rd, 2011, 11:12 PM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Not paying attention XD. Ninja'ed by like 3 hours

Last edited by Mooseman; May 3rd, 2011 at 11:13 PM. Reason: ignore me
Old June 18th, 2011, 12:43 AM

Eak is surprisingly tart

Awesome guy. Had a fun time taking control of Heirloom and using his Force Orb to take out a group of Marro Warriors.
Old July 2nd, 2012, 03:32 AM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Question that came up in a recent army play test:

My Werewolf Lord dealt two wounds on an enemy Braxas, giving her a marker and a shiney new sidebox.

On his next turn, Moon Frenzy activated and I flew Braxas to a lower level, 5 spaces away and melted three units in her own army with her acid breath.

Then, I finished the turn with the Werewolf Lord, moving to Braxas, and dealt four wounds on her, with height.

Is that how it works?

To simplfy:

1)Deal wounds and markers
2) get Moon Frenzy
3) Take a turn with their afflicted hero, then your WL in the same OM
3.5) Attack their hero with your WL on his part of the turn.

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old July 2nd, 2012, 08:59 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_X_Marker View Post
Question that came up in a recent army play test:

My Werewolf Lord dealt two wounds on an enemy Braxas, giving her a marker and a shiney new sidebox.

On his next turn, Moon Frenzy activated and I flew Braxas to a lower level, 5 spaces away and melted three units in her own army with her acid breath.

Then, I finished the turn with the Werewolf Lord, moving to Braxas, and dealt four wounds on her, with height.

Is that how it works?

To simplfy:

1)Deal wounds and markers
2) get Moon Frenzy
3) Take a turn with their afflicted hero, then your WL in the same OM
3.5) Attack their hero with your WL on his part of the turn.
Yup. That's how it works.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 2nd, 2012, 11:15 AM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That makes his ability much more powerful in my eyes!

Thanks for the quick reply!

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old December 24th, 2012, 05:20 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Does Lycanthropy on Denrick for example affect the 4th Mass? The wording of their card says army card I believe but this says figure.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old December 24th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

If a figure is infected I suppose it would make the army non-valiant. Does that answer your question?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 24th, 2012, 09:23 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
Does Lycanthropy on Denrick for example affect the 4th Mass? The wording of their card says army card I believe but this says figure.
If you're asking whether or not an infected Denrick would affect the 4th's Valiant Army Defense Bonus, then the answer is yes. Your Denrick would lose his valiant personality and instead gain the tormented personality, and your army would no longer qualify for the 4th's valiant bonus.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old December 24th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Until he is destroyed, then the bonus returns.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old June 1st, 2013, 01:36 PM

master4sword knows what's in an order marker master4sword knows what's in an order marker

The Werewolf Lord is especially devastating to a Gladiator army. Infect Spartacus, and not only do you break the bonding, but you also take away the ability to Inspire, since Spartacus is no longer a Gladiator. If you put an order marker on Infected Spartacus to activate Inspiration, not all order markers would be on Gladiators and thus the power doesn't work!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units