Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 18th, 2009, 12:07 AM

Majai of Dreams is surprisingly tart
Re: Feral Troll Pre-Release Discussion Thread

I think the troll is way over priced. 1 defense die will get them shredded by just about any squad, or multi-attacking hero.
You have a unit that will be a sitting duck against most things, and only good against a few specific types of opponent.

I am skeptical about their actual effectiveness.

I am guessing they are perhaps keeping the defense low to compensate for defense buffs from other characters.
With equipment, a someone standing on a defense glyph and +2 from you know whos defense aura, you could have a very well defended regenerating tank.

The designers may have had no choice but to keep the defense so low.

Make sound effects when you play Heroscape! It is sometimes annoying, but always more fun!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units