Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old November 26th, 2013, 03:23 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Fantasy Football 2013

Same miracle. It seems far fetched your scenario will play out. But Hey. So you're sayin there's a chance!
Old December 2nd, 2013, 10:51 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Looks like Deroche will clinch the #1 seed with Albuquerque's loss.

Brunak's win will give him the #3 seed and Albuquerque will take the #4 seed.

Boromir needs to hold on to his game tonight to win and get the #2 seed, otherwise Greygnarl will snatch it

*Matchups will be:
#1 Deroche's Deathchasers vs. #4 Albuquerque Cooks (yodaking)

and

#2 Boromir/Greygnarl vs. #3 Brunak is My Quarterback (kevindola)

*unless of course I am miscalculating something somewhere

Last edited by kevindola; December 2nd, 2013 at 02:43 PM. Reason: missed that Boro's game wasn't actually over
Old December 2nd, 2013, 02:37 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm not all that confident I'll end up winning my game... IV only needs 23 points, with 3 players left....

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old December 2nd, 2013, 02:42 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
I'm not all that confident I'll end up winning my game... IV only needs 23 points, with 3 players left....
ooooo, I missed that. Yes that put some serious pressure on you
Old December 2nd, 2013, 05:32 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How do the playoffs work? First round is both Week 14 and 15, so play the opponent twice? Tie resolved how?

Never been in a format like this -- assuming I have it right -- so I'm a bit confused.

Old December 2nd, 2013, 05:49 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
How do the playoffs work? First round is both Week 14 and 15, so play the opponent twice? Tie resolved how?

Never been in a format like this -- assuming I have it right -- so I'm a bit confused.
I didn't set the league up, but I interpret it as combining the scores from weeks 14 and 15.

I do NOT know if you can change players between the weeks or not, but I would assume so.....
Old December 2nd, 2013, 05:51 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
My Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post

I didn't set the league up, but I interpret it as combining the scores from weeks 14 and 15.

I do NOT know if you can change players between the weeks or not, but I would assume so.....
If it's like other leagues I've played in two week totals and you can swap players out between weeks. Leastways that's what I remember. Guess we'll find out.

~Dysole, glad he either made the playoffs or had a shot to in his final weeks in all the leagues he played in this year
Old December 2nd, 2013, 06:01 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

In my work league(Standard ESPN scoring)

I had Josh Gordon this week. Team put up 145 points, #1 seed going into the playoffs at 11-2.

Likely Starting Lineup
  • QB Peyton
  • RB L. Bell
  • RB S. Vareen
  • WR D. Thomas
  • WR J. Gordon
  • TE Gronk
  • Flex - J. Nelson/M.Wallace/D. Brown
  • Def/Kicker -does it matter?

Big injury I had this year was #1 pick Doug Martin.

Glad I have overcome that injury!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Last edited by Kinseth; December 2nd, 2013 at 06:07 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2013, 08:28 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Well this was by far the worst I've done in any league

I guess I should stick to auto drafts!

Good luck to all in the playoffs.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old December 3rd, 2013, 09:45 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Seattle Defense showed up big, holding IZV's Saints to 7 combined points, and somehow Beastmode only had 8... Playoffs for me!

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old December 3rd, 2013, 10:35 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I like my team quite a bit. Here are a few other teams that look good to me. Not to say the other ones are not good, just I like these ones based on my preconceived notions of players.

The Grok Riders - not so sure about the bench but the all starters are guys I expect to do well.

GnarlsBarkley's Jammers - would have looked even better with Megatron instead of AJ Green but I like AJ Green a bunch too.

Boro's BoozyBums - thin at RB would be my only concern.

Deroche's DeathChasers - real solid team here.
whiff on Grok Riders, but some really nice predicting here Yodaking! Quite impressive actually. 4 of the 5 teams you liked finished in the top 5 of the league! (#1, #2, #4, #5)
Old December 3rd, 2013, 01:47 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

I had a rather crappy year but ended on a 4-2 run, missing the playoffs by one game. I led my league in receiver points, but couldnt get solid running backs after CJ Spiller did nothing

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General