Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 6th, 2018, 02:12 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Yellow Lantern (Hank Henshaw) - Final Editin

Aha, he is. Not having Yellow Power Battery X is an easy way to forget that one.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 6th, 2018, 02:18 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Updated.

Old September 6th, 2018, 04:06 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Updated the synergy because there were some things missing and I wanted to see how nuts the full version would get. Not too crazy, but the guy has a lot of synergy tags.

EDIT: Might want to update the art links as well - the comic, figure and background link goes to a post that contains none of the three.

Last edited by Ronin; September 6th, 2018 at 05:02 PM.
Old September 6th, 2018, 05:29 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Since he doesn't have a traditional battery, doesn't look the part, and (as far as I know) has never used the name, do we want to break precedent on calling him a Yellow Lantern here?

Also, his personality is Nihilistic rather than Nihilist. I know we've talked about overhauling that personality but I'd rather be consistent one way or another.
Old September 6th, 2018, 05:31 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Since he doesn't have a traditional battery, doesn't look the part, and (as far as I know) has never used the name, do we want to break precedent on calling him a Yellow Lantern here?

Also, his personality is Nihilistic rather than Nihilist. I know we've talked about overhauling that personality but I'd rather be consistent one way or another.
We're using Nihilistic on Baby Groot. I've already explained in detail why I think Nihilist was a mistake in the first place and it ought to be changed.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 6th, 2018, 05:34 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Bit late in the game to take away his Sinestro Corps Soldier bonding, isn't it?
Old September 6th, 2018, 05:42 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
We're using Nihilistic on Baby Groot. I've already explained in detail why I think Nihilist was a mistake in the first place and it ought to be changed.
Yeah but he doesn't have a card yet so I haven't looked that closely.

Like I said, I'm not fundamentally against the change (though I would probably be in favor of sticking with Nihilist just because I'm a slave to precedent). I just don't want us to half-change it and have two nearly identical personalities floating around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Bit late in the game to take away his Sinestro Corps Soldier bonding, isn't it?
Well yeah, when you put it like that it's obviously a bad idea... but I think bringing up the actual game isn't fair.
Old September 6th, 2018, 05:48 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Yeah but he doesn't have a card yet so I haven't looked that closely.

Like I said, I'm not fundamentally against the change (though I would probably be in favor of sticking with Nihilist just because I'm a slave to precedent). I just don't want us to half-change it and have two nearly identical personalities floating around.
I was always in favour of making a round the board change, I just didn't want to push it as priority until closer to Baby Groot's release.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 6th, 2018, 07:57 PM

Yeah, not divorcing from Yellow Lantern as a name here. Quite a long time coming to rip that one from him.

Nihilistic has been used on Black Hand, so we should update that. Nihilist has been used on 4 of our figures, one of which is the actual Cyborg Superman (and a 5th figure being official Marvelscape Thanos), so I would be in favor of that here. I'm not opposed if we want to update them all to Nihilistic, but it would be a bit of work. Could use a few more opinions on this.

Old September 6th, 2018, 08:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Good one to discuss in the Outer Sanctum or somewhere, but I'm in favor of it being settled and being consistent. We really don't need both of those personalities. And I want it nice and streamlined before I do a huge card printing in a few months.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 6th, 2018, 08:07 PM
Symbiotic

Nihilist is more widely-used, and is used on Hasbro Thanos, who we can't update.

Nihilistic is grammatically better.

That's sort of the pro/con.
Old September 6th, 2018, 08:09 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Yeah, not divorcing from Yellow Lantern as a name here. Quite a long time coming to rip that one from him.

Nihilistic has been used on Black Hand, so we should update that. Nihilist has been used on 4 of our figures, one of which is the actual Cyborg Superman (and a 5th figure being official Marvelscape Thanos), so I would be in favor of that here. I'm not opposed if we want to update them all to Nihilistic, but it would be a bit of work. Could use a few more opinions on this.
Yeah, but literally all other figures we have have an adjective as a personality. Using a noun is inconsistent with everything else and reads wrong. I don't care if Hasbro put it on the official Thanos - Hasbro got it wrong, and we'd never have used it if we weren't being slaves to a precedent that breaks the greater precedent. When there is a word with the same meaning, but an adjective, there is no logical reason to be inconsistent with 700 an upwards cards and use a noun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Nihilist is more widely-used, and is used on Hasbro Thanos, who we can't update.

Nihilistic is grammatically better.

That's sort of the pro/con.
We updated the Hasbro figures to have Secret Identities, even to the point that Banner can transform into Hasbro Hulk and Iron Man MkIV can remotely control his Hasbro suit - updating him to Nihilistic shouldn't be an issue.

~ Lazy Orang, in full 'daughter of an English teacher' mode.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library