Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 19th, 2018, 09:20 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What Board Games Will You Be Purchasing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
The Most Anticipated Games of GenCon 2018 type lists are just starting to appear on youtube. Since I don't attend (I did once), I'll be checking them out both now before and after the Con!
SHHHHHHHHSH, didn't you see my above list...More research equals more money spent.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games