Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old June 4th, 2013, 06:44 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!
Negative Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
I am having a lot of fun with Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning on Xbox 360. Its an action-oriented fantasy RPG, and it was the one and only game developed by Curt Schilling's video game company.

The game offers a lot of options and flexibility in terms of character creation and development, as well as a very fun combat system that makes no battle boring or tedious. The story is solid enough, and the graphics get the job done, but the combat is what makes the game great in my opinion.
It was a pretty good game at first, but the grinding element of it, and the quests that seemed to come straight from World of Warcraft turned me off of it. I felt like I was playing a single player MMO, and that just seemed like no fun.

I'm a F18, bro.
Old June 4th, 2013, 07:53 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
I am having a lot of fun with Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning on Xbox 360. Its an action-oriented fantasy RPG, and it was the one and only game developed by Curt Schilling's video game company.

The game offers a lot of options and flexibility in terms of character creation and development, as well as a very fun combat system that makes no battle boring or tedious. The story is solid enough, and the graphics get the job done, but the combat is what makes the game great in my opinion.
Thank you so much for reminding me about my interest in this game. I have been struggling to discover what to get or my birthday, and this is perfect! I'm a New Englander, so believe me when I say Curt Schilling has always been my idol.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 7th, 2013, 11:21 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Pokemon Trading Card Game

...on the GBC. I'm starting a new file and I think that despite a lot of the downfalls of this game (a rival without preamble, graphics are severely lacking depite there being better in the same era, and a really annoying BGM), this game has terrific AI. Sure they can only work with what they are given by the developers, so there isn't anything really clever but they do quite well.

Rare Cards Unlocked:
Venusaur, Flareon Lv 28, Lapras, Vaporeon, Articuno, Raichu, Electabuzz, Zapdos, Dugtrio x2, Machamp, Hitmonchan x2, Pidgeot, Kangaskhan, Pokemon Breeder

I need to pick up more energies so I can make a Water/Fighting deck...

That and more Machops/Chokes.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; June 7th, 2013 at 11:27 PM. Reason: I really wonder what a more modern version of this game could be like... YGO does it all the time :P
Old June 8th, 2013, 01:50 AM

XStrike is surprisingly tart

I actually just started up Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. I know I'm a bit behind on that, but this is easily the most fun I've had with a video game in a long while... though I would have preferred actual 'characters' versus the 'party comprised of nondescript pawns' element.

Last edited by XStrike; June 8th, 2013 at 08:28 PM.
Old June 8th, 2013, 02:39 PM

Wolfwing Woo who?

Marvel Heroes, very fun fast paced, play as any superhero

WolfWing

King Jesus is Savior to all, Lord of Heaven and Earth
Old June 8th, 2013, 06:18 PM

pieface! is surprisingly tart

Recently I've picked up Dead Space 3. I can barely play for more than 30 min. at a time, it just freaks me out so much. Very intense.
Old June 12th, 2013, 07:54 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

For the past month I've almost exclusively been playing Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition. Great game, it feels like there is always more to see, do, or discover. And I haven't even touched the five DLC packs yet!
Old June 12th, 2013, 07:56 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am now addicted to Skylanders
Old June 25th, 2013, 11:11 AM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker

Has anyone played through The Last of Us? It was truly an amazing game. The storyline was wonderful and I got attached to all the characters. It truly represents the hardships at the time of an apocolypse. The gameplay was great, but tedious at times. If you haven't played it, I would recommend it.

On a side note, I almost came to tears at the ending.
Old June 25th, 2013, 11:32 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Good old Chrono Trigger for me, I'm in Rob's time for the first time, (I haven't gotten him yet). Along with Pokemon Crystal and TMNT Turtles in Time.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; June 25th, 2013 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Don't know why I put all instead of old.
Old June 25th, 2013, 12:14 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotunit197 View Post
Has anyone played through The Last of Us? It was truly an amazing game. The storyline was wonderful and I got attached to all the characters. It truly represents the hardships at the time of an apocolypse. The gameplay was great, but tedious at times. If you haven't played it, I would recommend it.

On a side note, I almost came to tears at the ending.
I'm still playing through it, and oh yes it is breathtaking. The multiplayer is stellar as well!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 25th, 2013, 06:17 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Good all Chrono Trigger for me, I'm in Rob's time for the first time, (I haven't gotten him yet). Along with Pokemon Crystal and TMNT Turtles in Time.
Chrono Trigger is spectacular. Love that game. It's my second favorite RPG of all time (Under the Mother series. )

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games