Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

View Poll Results: do you think the einar inpereum are good against heroes?
yes 20 80.00%
no 5 20.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old February 2nd, 2008, 06:20 PM

EINAR56 has disabled reputation
do you think the einar inpereum are good against heroes?

because they have double attack and stealth flying.
Old February 2nd, 2008, 06:22 PM

Vydar_191 has disabled reputation
Re: do you think the einar inpereum are good against heroes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EINAR56
because they have double attack.
i think the only reason is because of double attack.

You all know vydar is the best right GO Braxas
LONG LIVE VYDAR
Old February 3rd, 2008, 12:53 AM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Any double attack is a lot better against heroes than the conditional multiple attacks where you can't concentrate on the same target. Shotguns, Shaolin Assault, etc. falter against lone figures. I can remember plenty of times I've swarmed Q9, Dr. Doom, and other strong loners with Einar Imperium and brought them down reasonably fast.

I don't have any Minions, so I don't know whether they might be bettter still. They have a good reputation as hero killers, though.
Old February 3rd, 2008, 01:54 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhight
Any double attack is a lot better against heroes than the conditional multiple attacks where you can't concentrate on the same target. Shotguns, Shaolin Assault, etc. falter against lone figures. I can remember plenty of times I've swarmed Q9, Dr. Doom, and other strong loners with Einar Imperium and brought them down reasonably fast.

I don't have any Minions, so I don't know whether they might be bettter still. They have a good reputation as hero killers, though.
Mnions are powerful, but incredibly slow.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old February 3rd, 2008, 08:31 AM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
Why, yes. yes I do! They have double attack and can flee if they must.

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old February 3rd, 2008, 01:02 PM

Location: Grut with the other Orcs ready to eat salted Baby preztels
BRUNAK has disabled reputation
Imperium IS good. Ifthey had 4 defense I could see their pricing. But 140 for only 3 with a defense of 3!?! I don't draft them.

BRUNAK is Nerak in the PLATINUM CAVE!
Old February 3rd, 2008, 01:16 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!
They look awesome, they perform awesome, not point efficient, but they make up for it by taking hills and castles and such.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old February 3rd, 2008, 01:47 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
This poll is diluted in that there's no consideration for point value and the Imperium vs. "any hero" is extremely vague. Plus the spelling has been tortured.
Old February 3rd, 2008, 01:54 PM

Wow Soul! I din't know you could make a post without being stupid!

Old February 3rd, 2008, 02:15 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUNAK
Wow Soul! I din't know you could make a post without being stupid!
Huh?
Old February 3rd, 2008, 02:16 PM

And he is back on course.

Old February 3rd, 2008, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUNAK
And he is back on course.
You talking about anything in particular or just throwing out random comments with no basis whatsoever?
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles